Eight is Great! - Queen and Co Circle Shaped Shaker Kit


Our dear friend's daughter is turning 8 this Summer, and I just couldn't resist making a card for her! She is as girly and sweet as it gets, so it didn't take much to twist my arm to pull out all my frilly bits and make something special for her. 
I also loved getting to play one more time with Queen and Co's lovely Circle Shaped Shaker Set, and putting a fun twist on the dies in the kit! 


I used the circle dies to cut out two circles and coordinating inserts, to create a lovely '8'. 
I used papers from the Birthday Bash, Dots, Stripes and Flirty Florals pads.


To decorate the card, I added a couple of sweet paper banners, the first stamped with a stamp included in the kit, and the second handwritten with my favoritest ever white pen, the Signo Uni-Ball White pen. It's super solid and smooth. Now only if I could have gorgeous handwriting or a shake-free hand - maybe I'll practice a bit on those fronts ;)
I also added a pink Tulle Blossom, as well as a paper rose.


I added a touch of pizzaz with Nuvo Crystal White drops and Nuvo Jewel Drops in Seafoam and backed the whole card with some pretty striped Queen and Co paper. 

Stay tuned for more cards featuring this little kit! Thanks for visiting, dear friends.

Ivana


5 comments

  1. Ivana your friends daughter is going to love this card. It's so feminine and pretty. I love how you used the circle dies to create the number 8 and by the way, you have gorgeous handwriting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it wonderful to find someone as girly as you are? Ivana, this is adorable, and that eight-year-old is going to keep it forever! A wonderful way to use those darling circle dies! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow--I wish I was turning 8 & this was for me--haha! You are so clever using the circles to make an 8 & I totally adore the tulle blossom! Another fabulous card, Ivana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfectly precious and girly Ivana, she is going to love it so much! What a brilliant way to make the number 8, I need to remember that! Happy Birthday to one lucky little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW!! This is so clever!! I LOVE how you created that number eight on this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!