Deck the Halls

~Pocketful of Greetings~

Something so sweet about all things tiny. These little envelopes especially. I knew it would be no time at all before I got the urge to make little pocketfuls out of them. 
And the best part is that it was just oh-so-easy to do :)


I couldn't believe how quickly these cuties came about. Just a bit of scoring, a touch of glue, and just a tad of embellishing. 


Inside, I tucked little cards, cut using the Desktop File Die from Papertrey Ink. 


On the front, I added some adorable washi tape, a dotted border, and a teensy ornament, cut using the MFT Christmas Ornament dies


I used Spring Moss and Ocean Tides felt, Ripe Avocado, Ocean Tides and Pure Poppy ink...All from Papertrey Ink. 


I used buttons, string and liquid pearls to add a few more dimensional touches. 


I think they would just be the cutest little gift tags..


  Or would make adorable little stocking suffers - and filling and hanging stockings happens to be one of my very favorite Christmas traditions. I so look forward to the mantle in our new home, which I can picture decorated with garlands and lots of other Christmasy treasures, and of course, stockings with cute little tags like these :)


But more importantly, I cannot wait to gather with family and friends over a crackling fire on cold winter days like today and throughout the holidays...It's no wonder we named the fireplace room "The Christmas Room". So perfect for homey entertaining :)

Holiday Hugs, 

*Ivana*

1 comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!