PaperHaus Blog Hop!

~Happy Fall~

Good morning! I am so glad you're joining us today. 
We are celebrating day 8 of the PaperHaus Fall issue release, and we have more amazing blogs and prizes for you to check out today. 

If you are hopping along with us today, I hope you've had a chance to check out the blog before mine, the lovely Anna Sigga! If you would like a full list of today's hop participants, or to start the hop from the start, please check out the PaperHaus blog right here

Righty then, I will move right into project because I am just so excited to share it with you today. I love autumn and since this is the very first autumn card I have made this season, it's a very exciting day for me. 

I created this card after the PaperHaus issue debut. I was so inspired by all the beautiful art in the issue, that I just couldn't help myself but whip up something autumn-y. I decided to go for a cooler palette this time around, as opposed to using the typical tan/brown/orange combo. I rather like the cream and grey combination, how about you? 


To create this card, I used some scraps of patterned paper from Echo Park and Basic Grey. 
Over that, I layered some pretty vintage lace, and some punched paper borders. 


I stamped the teensy little pine cones using two colors of ink (PTI's Smokey Shadow and Fine Linen) and then fussy cut them both. I did the same thing with the leaves, which are from this WPlus9 Stamp set. Oh, before I forget, the pretty little pine cones are from this Kaisercraft set


Just under the pine cones and leaves, I added a fabric measuring tape trim. 
Isn't it lovely? I have such a small supply of it left, and I must get my hands on some more.
Anyone  know where I could find such a pretty trim? I've thought about making my own with some fabric tape and a bit of stamping...But every time I attempt to stamp on fabric, the ink bleeds somewhat, and I'd quite like to get the impression as crisp as possible.
I will be sure to share if I find a method that works :) 


If you are continuing on with the hop, your next stop is Scrapbook Circle, and they are graciously giving away an amazing prize today - a scrapbook kit!

To win today's daily prize, you can simply leave a comment on any of the blogs on the hop! 

I thank you so much for joining us today and I wish you a beautiful Sunday. 

*Ivana* 





CONVERSATION

57 lovely comments:

  1. wow---that is GORGEOUS!!! I have no idea where you find more beautiful trim...please let us know when you do find some, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like your color combination!Love the card it is beautiful(pinecones remind me of home) thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo elegant and pretty!!!! gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stampin' Up has a 100% cotton ribbon that you can stamp on. It is 7/8 inches wide so it might be a little wider than you want. the price is $7.95 for 10 yards. Sorry for the advertisement - I'm a demonstrator. Hope this doesn't disqualify me from the drawing.
    txmlhl@yahoo.com

    Loved the project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Black and White projects and cards. They look so exquisite and then there is that hint of color. Awesome thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is an awesome card, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and just my style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. simply gorgeous! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty cards! A great way to use up scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card! Love the stamps and colors :)

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, it's such a gorgeous card full of amazing elegant details! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, it's such a gorgeous card full of amazing elegant details! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love your card...it is so unique. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this design. The colors and how you put everything together, awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow - this is an incredibly beautiful card with amazing details!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, love all the layers with different colors, sizes and designs. There are several stores on etsy that have the fabric measuring tape ribbon, one is Brownbirdmarket for $2. for 2 yards and several other stores with different prices and colors. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  17. your card is beautiful-love the measuring tape and those cute stamped pinecones!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful color combination. Love all the details you have added in your layers!!
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a beautiful card! Great layers and I love all the neutral colors!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card - I love the neutral colors

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is as pretty as can be Ivana, love the cluster of pine cones and leaves. You have me looking at the Fine Linen ink again, pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the color combination of your layout. The little pinecones grabbed my attention! It's a beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful colors! Love the added lace at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your card is very pretty! I like the cream and gray.

    ReplyDelete
  25. How lovely!
    The pine cones
    are so cute.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  26. Is so beautiful your card, is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Is so beautiful your card, is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very very elegant and exquisite Ivana! just like everything you create. Gorgeous card indeed! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello Ivana! This is so beautiful! I love the soft earth tones and the sweet little pine cone stamp! So soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh Yes, I absolutely love this colour combination. It is so elegant and totally gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful card :) so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the colours, a very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great card! Love the grey color tones! All the best.
    http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  34. love the colour and the design, so stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your card is stunning! I love it! I'm pinning it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Gorgeous card, so many wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Gorgeous Ivana!! Love what you've done here~
    The layers are amazing! & your details so crisp and beautiful!
    Love the warm-side neutrals here~

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love the card, the colors and the fact that it is made from Scraps!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. A soft version of autumn - genius.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Gorgeous card!!!!!Thank you for the inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Everything your creativity touches ends up so pretty! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  42. S T U N N I N G ! ! !! ! ! ! I love the colors and the lace is gorgeous! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Gorgeous card Ivana - just love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  44. So very elegant and lovely, Ivana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. What a stunning card!! So, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Stunning card!! Just absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment! I appreciate your kind words so much!

Back
to top