Guess What Just Arrived?

~Papertrey Ink Haul~

Eeek! I am so excited I can barely hold myself together. 

What you see below is not just any PTI haul, it is one I have been waiting for what seems like an eternity! 

The stamps and dies are bonus, but the real stars of this show are the very, very beautiful inks, which came back in stock just a little while ago. 


You see, I've recently revamped my ink collection, and my goal was to replace all old ink with new sets, but only if they were accompanied by a refill. I also specifically wanted small inks, so that I could neatly pack them in one storage container, so they could be accessible and easily accompany me to crops. 

I couldn't think of a better set of inks than PTI's full range of beautiful colors
But there was only one small problem. 
Most of the colors my heart desired were out of stock. 
For many, many months.

So I waited. Very patiently. 


And just over a week ago, I routinely checked the PTI site, and to my absolute shock, the inks were back in stock! 

Never mind that it was the middle of the night and that I made a snap judgement purchase, I had to have these, and now that they are here, I am so, so excited.

As the PTI slogan below says - It's something I have truly been dying for. 


Couldn't help but share with you all.

xo,

*Ivana*

p.s. Happy 4th of July to all my friends south of the border 

3 comments

  1. Fantastic COLOUR COMBO :)Dreamy colours and I just can´t wait to see how you will use your beautiful new inks :) xoxo Aneta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy mail from PTI is always fun! Love the colors you chose! I cannot wait to see what you create! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous color palette on the ink stamps! WOWZER this is ...so you!
    I know you'll make beautiful art from them~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!