Love & Sunshine

~Spread a Little Love & Sunshine~

Hi everyone! I am quickly interrupting our TCM previews to share a Maja Design post with you! 
Tomorrow is the official kick-off to the TCM February Reveal Blog Hop, and I hope you will join us for all the fun!

But first, check out this love-inspired, sun-shiny card I've whipped up using beautiful Maja Design papers.


I love it to bits. Really. The yellow with a few touches of sparkle..It melts my heart. 
Figured it would be just perfect for a wedding card or a really elegant baby card. 

For this card, I used the beautiful Life in the Country collection which is full of homespun designs. 
I love that even among the bright patterns and colors of this collection, one can find beautiful, subdued hues like this gorgeous gingham/striped print which I have used today!


I used the "In The Hammock" paper, layering both the front and backside of this lovely print for the base of the card. Actually, the name of the paper is what inspired this color combination for me. Something about laying in a hammock makes me think of lovely soft sand and sunny afternoons...

I added a die cut circle border to the top of the card along with a matching yellow ribbon and a vintage button. 
Just below that, I adhered a die-cut banner with a very sparkly, special little heart. I love how the vintage glass glitter mimics the color of the paper and adds a touch of shiny happiness to the card. 


Just below that, I stamped a sentiment using some TCM stamps, and layered it onto an embossed and hand-cut doily. To finish the card, I layered lace, Maya road trim, a pearl flourish, and a pretty little trinket key. 

At the bottom, you can see some of the beautiful Maja paper peeking out in a lovely scallop, which I hand cut following the lines of the embossing folder I used. A little flower and button finish off this quick and fun card. 

Thanks for stopping by today,

*Ivana*

4 comments

  1. Waow it is a totally beautiful card, so soft and romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with all of the above...something about the yellow and white combo...so wish I could make cards! Beautiful x 100!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!