Preview Day 3

~TCM Preview Day 3~

Good morning & happy Saturday! 
We have a busy day ahead of us today, but I am stopping in quickly to share my cards featuring today's two sets, "Happy as a Lark" and "Lark Additions"


I used a combination of papers from Prima and My Mind's Eye, layering the soft colors together for the base. 


For the top of the card, I used a scrunched up doily and some soft yellow seam binding with a crystal vintage button. 


I added two heart embellishments, created using a heart stamp & die combo from Stampin' Up.
At the bottom of the card, I layered a few punched papers as well as a gem sticker. 


For the second card, I used more paper from My Mind's Eye and a bit of paper from Melissa Frances (for the doily die-cut). 

The miniature hearts are a die-cut from this PTI die, and the star is a die-cut from this MFT die
I colored the dies with my Copic marker (cool shadow).


The wood-grain heart is a stamp image from the "Lark Additions" set, and the sentiment is from the "Happy As A Lark" set.


There is still one more day of previews tomorrow, before the big reveal on the 21st! 
I will be back to show more projects each day, and I hope you will join me! 

Thank you all for visiting! 

*Ivana*


p.s. A stamp set will be given away to one
lucky commenter from the TCM blog.
Deadline to leave comments each evening is 9pm PST.

7 comments

  1. Both of these are just stunning! Beautiful soft colors and gorgeous designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are absolutely "Breathtaking"!!!Thank you so much for sharing your creations with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful, soft and so feminine. Thanks for showcasing the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your GORGEOUS, ELEGANT cards~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super dreamy and romantic! Just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the soft subtle colors. Especially the woodgrain on the heart. Clever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!