Laugh

~Laugh~

Are you like me? Do you ever get so caught up in the daily run-around, that you forget to laugh? 

As silly as that sounds, I realize that there are times in our lives, when we all need to take a step back, take a deep breath and just let out a giggle or two.

I am usually pretty good in finding the humour in the every day tidbits that might normally get to a person, but  even I have found myself taking things so seriously lately! 

So here is my vow to myself {and to all of you} that I will promise to take more time each day to relax, unwind and most importantly, giggle a bit!

I made a card inspired by this. I find it to be so fun & fresh, full of cantaloupe and cucumber tones...Just like a fresh summer morning, full of promise and brightness! 

If that doesn't put a smile on my face, I don't know what else will! :) 


I used a mixture of two of my favourite collections from this season, Prima's Almanac collection and My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart collection.


For the butterfly, I used a gorgeous PTI die to cut the butterfly shape, and then I stamped the coordinating butterfly image from this PTI stamp set


Loved getting back into all my layers...I find that lately with my time limitations, my cards haven't been quite as layered and intricate as I like...So I took the time to layer this one just the way I like it :)

Hope you like it too!

Sending many hugs & laughs your way!

*Ivana*

4 comments

  1. What a beauty of a card! I love those colours together and the paper ranges are two of my current favourites :) Gorgeous work Ivana! Fran x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivana, love the soft pretty card. and I love how you remind us to take a step back, relax and laugh a little.
    hugs, sharon w.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful card!!!

    I have just nominated you for the versatile blogger award. Just a simple recognition of how much I enjoy visiting your blog. http://mindovermattercreations.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!