Season for Family + Friends

Back again with another card today! And what a perfect winter day to blog about the upcoming holidays....
We had the pleasure of enjoying our first snowstorm of the season while driving home...Now that we are here, we get to enjoy a few peaceful days...And I plan to get my little hands busy with a few projects I've been meaning to start for a while now.

Before I get to work though, I'll share today's card with you!


This is one of the last cards I have to share with you...Again, a very simple design, that takes many of the same elements from my previous posts, just incorporated in a different way! 


In addition to the pretty paper I've used on this card (which is where I found this glorious vintage image of Santa Claus) I used these beautiful stamps and a few teeny treasures from my stash....Like the darling buttons and teensy jingle bell.


I added a few other elements like some baker's twine and white paint for a handmade touch.

Stay tuned for my last card -  I'll be posting it tomorrow!

*Ivana*

No comments

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!