Good to be Back

Boy o boy do I have a lot of catching up to do! So much to tell you about, so many wonderful things to share...And most importantly, to show you our AMAZING new LSS! The lead up to Thursday was pretty hectic...So many things to do, a million last-minute efforts to pull it all together...Friends and staff gathered to help out any way they could, and after many sleepless nights, and crazy-busy days, the store is just the way we would have envisioned it! Bright, spacious, with stunning new scrappy product releases, gorgeous artwork and a million smiling faces! 

I couldn't be more proud of Lori - the store owner - for pulling it all together and for sharing this incredible experience with all of us...From the bottom of my heart, I am so thankful and feel so blessed...I cannot wait to see where this journey takes us!!! 

If you want to check it out, watch this video of our opening! Although not the grand opening, it was just as emotional and spectacular!!! 

Next point on my list - to give some much needed tlc to my sweet lil blog...I am sorry I have neglected you for this long...But as all things go in life, sometimes one just loses grip of the routine...Other things take priority...And you just do the best you can.
So I had made an executive decision last week to put 'creative' work off to the side...Despite all the deadlines, and all the lovely new product I was dying to use...It was just the kind of decision I needed...Now I am feeling more refreshed and full of creative thoughts...So much so, that I whipped up this lil card last night...Created with some lovely items I picked up from the shop :)


It's my favourite time of the year (aside from Christmas) when all the new CHA releases finally reach my fingers and my creativity is at an all-time high...Inspired by beautiful new and old products, this card is a reflection of  all the items near and dear to my heart...Melissa Frances vintage resin keyholes, beautiful German glass glitter, Maya Road chipboard shapes, painted and distressed, and beautiful trims....


I started the card with a lovely text print paper from Bo Bunny's Et Cetera collection, and added a lovely Prima paper from the Pixie Glen collection...Adorned with a Prima rose and a vintage button from my stash - gifted to me by my sweet mom-in-law :)


To top off the card, I added a fabric strip - under the Melissa Frances vintage polka dot tag...And embelished the Maya Road chipboard with paint and glitter.


Finishing the card with beautiful vintage Maya Road trim and a mini rosette by Prima.

I believe that you can never go wrong when creating with things you love. If you're ever low on inspiration...Do what I do...Give yourself a break, find the time to gather little items that are special to you, and you will be amazed how quickly your creativity will find you :)

Until next time...

*Ivana*

6 comments

  1. Just LOVE all these beautiful close-ups...and yes, Melissa Frances product is pure inspiration! Stunning work, Ivana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is a really gorgeous card! I absolutely love the combination of blue, pink and white and the whole soft feel to this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beeeeautiful card Ivana!!!!! I know you, Lori, and the entire staff will be love this new journey! I love how spacious the store is...especially the scrap room! Wowwzer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another delightful card, just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!