~Happy Mom's Day~

She is a constant source of support, love and humor in my life...I don't know what I would do without her warm smile and loving hugs and all the lovely little things that only a mom can give her kiddos. I love you mom. This card is for you!



Sadly, I have to wait until next weekend to see my mom so I created a card and tag set and thought I could post it so it will be just like I am with her...I hope you're reading, mom!
I created an additional little tag for my MIL...These are just so cute and easy to make and perfect for little gifts from the heart



I used gorgeous Webster's Pages to create this little set...The paper is from the Lullaby Lane and Ladies and Gents collections. I added in a couple of items from my stash (chipboard frame and mom's day stamp)...



I dyed the ribbon using some gold Glimmer Mist and I stamped the lovely blooms in black using the beeeaaautiful Itty Bitty stamp from Unity/Webster's Pages...Dontcha just loooove those teeny little roses...I am absolutely nutty for it! :)



I painted the Webster's Pages Push Pin with white paint and then covered it in lovely, chunky glitter...Yum :)



I added a bow using Webster's Pages Spring Eyelet Trim...Looooove this beautiful stuff! I brushed it with some white paint and added a little WP Whimsy flower :)

I miss you and can't wait to see you mom! Happy Mother's Day!

Oh and not to forget....Wishing ALL moms a beautiful day!!!

*Ivana*

5 comments

  1. soooo pretty...lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card and tag for your mother !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful tag. I'll bet your mom will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok...WOW. Love this so much. ANY mum wld love a gift like this. The yellows/lemon hues are so v v delicate. So well done Ivana.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!