~ Some {BIG} Happy News!~

Hi all! Before I get to my happy news, I'll quickly share this little project with you all!


This project was inspired by my unsuccesful search for just-the-right-journal...So after an endless search to find something I liked, it finally dawned on me that I could just as easily create something that is 'totally-me'...So I picked up this plain journal, covered it with some craft paint, and added the works...



The top is embellished with a Prima flower package, some canvas lace and the cutest little Prima resin flower....But not without my signature white paint :)



I used the most darling and gorgeous Prima papers...I swear this line was made for me!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Lori for the sweet gift!!! Seriously, this little Prima 6x6 paper pad is so packed full of yummy designs...I could make these little books all day!!!
For a 'me' look, you'll see that I added glittler and liquid pearls in the centers, and a bit of white paint, to the pretty Prima flowers....



Here's a close-up of the way I mixed paint, glitter and a little bit of pink paint to customize them...



My journal is perfectly ready now to be filled with the tales of my life!

Now onto the BIIIIIIG news!!!!

Have you heard of The Craft's Meow?
I recently got asked by my talented and wonderful friend Nina Brackett (you may know her gorgeous die designs with Spellbinders and her beautiful stamp designs) to join a new, amazing, completely inspirational team of gals at The Craft's Meow!!!
I took a peek at the site and the amazing talent and ideas behind the new store, and I was absolutely shocked that they would ask ME to join in!

Seriously, me? A kit designer?

So yes, I will be joining the team as a kit designer!!!
And I am ECSTATIC!!! (smiling from ear to ear over here)
You can check out all the TCM kit designers here.
And here's a link to all the DT members also, who will be working with Nina's EXCLUSIVE stamps desgined for TCM, and little Frieda Stamps, amongst other products! TCM's first Nina-designed stamp release date is May 1st, and trust me, you don't want to miss it! I got a peek at them yesterday....Speechless. Totally, absolutely, beautiful! Nina, you are SO incredibly talented!
I will be posting more info about my kits soon, and I'm hoping I'll get to join in on the stamp release (starting April 28th)....The stamps are en-route as we speak, so hopefully Canada Post will not dissapoint :)

Okay now that you know my big news, I've gotta jet and get busy creatin'!


Enjoy your weekend!

*Ivana*

9 comments

  1. Big congratulations with The Craft's Meow!!!!! I loooooooove that journal!!!!!!!! Wanna sell it??? It's all you sweetie from papers to flowers..to white paint..down to the tiny liquid pearls!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy for you, Ivana!! Those kits will be fabulous with you as kit designer! PS- Not that you would, but... if you do sell the journal, and for some reason Dara Lynn doesn't want it, pick me.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Firstly HUGE CONGRATS on the new DT! I checked the blog out and the store looks SUPER AMAZING. I have no doubt you will create wonders.

    Secondly, this journal is divine! Can I place an order LOL! Oh its just so so beautiful and soft and feminine. Just lovely!

    Hope you are well, Happy Easter, Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous journal...lovely details!

    Looking forward to working with you over at TCM!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm over the moon with excitement that you've joined us Ivana! Like I said on the TCM blog, I'm going to be the first one to make all your kits so I can see what it's like to have all that talent! You do the most beautiful work!!!!

    Hugs and high fives!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ivana congratulations you deserve it at 1000%, I wish you a successful experience. And this project is wonderful, very much delighted him, as all of your projects. Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey sweet Ivana
    what amazing card love it you have always so stunning work!!and congratulations!!!

    I wish you a happy easter!!

    hugs Carla

    ReplyDelete
  8. What awesome news about TCM! Totally deserving I may add! Your work is just amazing and I can easily see why they'd want you! Congrats:)

    This journal is so stunning... all the feminine and shabby chic details have my heart all in a flutter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for all the sweetness girls!!! So happy to be on the TCM team! Thank you, Lisa for this amazing opportunity!!! And as for the journal gals...hold that thought... I might have something in the works you'll be interested in ;) Sending many hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!