~My Little Piece of Heaven~

Ahhh...Every time I hear the name..Every time I see a picture...It takes me back to that beautiful countryside...The place that will forever be near and dear to my heart.
Tuscany...
I instantly remember the smell of cypress trees in the air, the feel of the deep golden sun on my skin, the subtle sounds of nature all around...Funny how some places on this Earth were just meant to bless us with pure heavenly bliss....Ahhh how I long to go back!
Until then, I will scrap about this little piece of heaven...I will dream of one day feeling that warm sun on my skin again...And I will share this layout I created, with all of you!



I used the stunning new collections from Webster's Pages on this layout. I loved how the rich tones of the papers picked up on the golden, warm hues in my photo...I used a combination of Spring Market and Yacht Club papers.



I added in some Webster's Pages embellies such as the Storyteller Alphas (which are, in my opinion, the MOST awesome cardstock alphas out there)



Did TONS of fussy cutting....And used one of the gorgeous vellum papers from the Yacht Club collection (the pretty yellow roses in pic above)...



I added in bits of stamped details that I stamped right on the page (below) and on on paper that I cut out (pic above)



I used some lovely Webster's Pages Sparklers, and the adorable little Whimsies (in pic above)



Some stenciled shapes above...



And some more delicate cutting to frame the photo...

I had so much fun playing with the lovely Webster's papers...Check out this layout here for a list of products used!

Wishing you the happiest of days!
Thank you for stopping by :)

*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

4 lovely comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

How stunningly beautiful...I love the soft colours and that gorgeous photo..and yes I know exactly what you mean about Tuscany! UNFORGETTABLE!Take care and hope you are well, Nadia.

NinaB said...

This is gorgeous, Ivana. I love all the little details you put in your work. We're planning a family trip to Italy this summer and your layout makes me more impatient :-).

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Stunning! I love the yellow flowers!

carlies said...

wowsers gorgeous my friend!!!
and beautiful colors you have just!!

and have a very nice day
hugs carla

Back
to top