~So Happy Together ~ Webster's Pages

Today is a busy day! I will probably be out teaching my class by the time this is posted, but I thought I should pre-schedule this project as I posted it on Facebook already but have not yet had a chance to put it up on my blog...It's full of some of my fave Webster's goodies from the Lullaby Lane collection...



I rarely get to see my 'Nona' (grandma) and her sister, so spending time with them means the world to me...
A couple of summers ago, I visited my home, Croatia, and got to spend some much needed time with both of them. I wanted to scrap this picture but couldn't stand the thought of not displaying it for me to look at every day :)



So I decided to decorate a frame instead!
I used Webster's Pages Lullaby Lane collection papers, the 6x6 Lullaby Lane paper pad, Storyteller alphas and the Lullaby Lane vellum paper.



The stamped images are from the My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose collection.



The word 'together' is a cut-out from the Theresa Collins Giving Thanks transparency sheet.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

*Ivana*

No comments

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!