~March Scrap That! Kit Reveal!~

Welcome to our March Scrap That! Kit Reveal and Our Blog Hop Adventure!

If you have just arrived here from Vicky’s blog you are in the right place! If not, head back to the blog hop beginning, which starts at the Scrap That! blog and join us for tons of fun this weekend!!!

The blog officially kicks off at 8 a.m. MST on February 26th (today) and will close at 12 midnight MST on February 27th (tomorrow).

So sit back, relax and enjoy the hop!!!

Here are just a couple of tidbits of info to help you along the way....

You might already know that by checking out the following eight blogs (in this sequence)

Scrap That!
Karen
Janis
Vicky
Ivana
Tara
Lisa
LG

You will be eligible to win

A YUMMY PACK of PRIMA GOODNESS!!!


Just be sure to become a follower (if you aren't already) of each blog you visit and leave some love for all the gals!

Also make sure to be on the lookout for the secret word in each blog....

Mine just happens to be...

'Anniversary'

Once you have all the words from all the blogs (which should total to eight words and make up a complete sentence),
here are the next few steps which will make you eligible to win

The March 'Secret Garden' Kit!!!!



Steps

1) Visit each blog on the hop and leave a comment and become a follower
2) Go to the Scrap That! Facebook Page and become a friend
3) Go to the Scrap That! Social community site and become a member
4) Email the secret sentence to friends@scrapthat.ca

Now for a reveal of the FABULOUS March Scrap That! Kit...

Hope you enjoy!!!

~A Magical Kind of Love~



The March Kit features the Once Upon a Springtime collection from Graphic 45, along with papers from the Basic Grey Curio collection...
There was something about this kit...All the pretty florals, soft colours, sweet designs of fairies and spring things...Made me feel a kind of magic...Which inspired my title for this page.
It's a layout of my sweet MIL and my darling little niece. I took this pic last fall when we did a family portrait and I just adore how it turned out.
I wanted to scrap it and give it a really 'girlie' look...The papers, embellies and all the INCREDIBLY beautiful bits in this kit worked perfectly!



Here are some close-ups. I used white liquid pearls to cover the dark green letters... I always love a pop of white in everything I create...



Here's a beautiful Prima flower...speckled with sweet glitter...so magical and beautiful...



The beautiful Graphic 45 papers lend themselves to an endless amount of possibilities...I loved cutting, pasting, stenciling and layering these gorgeous prints...



I added in some stamped images on white paper to add a bit of white throughout the page...Along with tons of fussy-cut flowers, fairies and butterflies too!


~Hi~



Here's my second creation with the kit...I loved the colour scheme of the first page, so I thought I would create a card with the same tones...



All the stunning bits on this card are from the kit...I only added a teeny bit of seam binding, a stamped image and some liquid pearls...



Here's another close-up of the beautiful Prima flower and pearl flourish, as well as the gorgeous details of the G45 paper...

~Hello~




Okay so you all know I love making cards...I know it's no surprise...And most of my cards look a lot a like...But, I really found myself stepping away from my comfort zone with this one...Okay, okay...I know I used my pearls and pretty punches...But I wanted to create something that was less girlie and more grungy, mystical and colorful...I might have not achieved exactly what I was after...But I still like the way it turned out!



Close-up of the sweet little fairy and Maya Road Chipboard butterfly from the kit...



I used another Prima flower (included in the kit) and added a stamped image from my stash...I used a My Mind's Eye stamp set for the banner and a sentiment from a Hero Arts stamp set.


~So Loved~



Last but not least, I used LG's gorgeous March sketch to create this layout...You can find the sketch at our Scrap That! community site. If you would like to win more fabulous prizes, be sure to check back for all the details to follow about our upcoming sketch contest in the month of March!



Close up of the beautiful layers of patterns and colours...



And a few little liquid pearls...

Hope you've enjoyed the reveal!

To continue on with the hop, head on over to visit the incredibly talented, wonderfully sweet (and funny!)


Tara Orr


Thanks for stopping by and playing along!!!

Happy Hopping!


*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

57 lovely comments:

  1. You do such beautiful! I love this kit! Thank you for sharing in the blog hop! Funnnn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work! I am already a follower .. found you a few weeks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work Ivana! Your projects are so delicate and detailed. I LOVE them all! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work never ceases to amaze me. I love the softness you present. Your cards are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have to catch my breath with every piece from this kit. Your creations a beautiful. thanks, i am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...your work is just GORGEOUS!! luv those cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing short of AMAZING - great liquid peals tip on letters too (nice thick textured look)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creations with this kit Ivana!! Love it all!
    You are one of my FAVE card makers, they're stunning, every single time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work....loving this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, totally gorgeous, your work is just beautiful - I am definitely following, now that I have found your blog via this Hop....Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your creations are absolutely gorgeous, the letters really do 'pop' with the liquid pearls, what a great idea. Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love everything! I especially love your use of liquid pearls to give your projects a white textured effect. I will definitely come back to visit often!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful!! I love your style. Cards are definetly your thing - nothing better in the stores. Love the colors too. Thanks for sharing and I will be back for more wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always look forward to your cards and layouts! If they don't have liquid pearls, punches, and some white paint...then it is an Ivana imposter! Your talent really shines with this kit Ivana! Gorgeous in all aspects!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh gosh, you simply rocked this kit...I totally admire your style of scrapbooking and all the pretty details that you add...so much pure eye-candy! Both your layouts and your cards are a total delight to look at. But I especially love the 'So loved' one. I love it that you picked the green and blue tones in this paper range to work with and your square design is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your work!!!! Beautiful pages with soooo much detail BRAVO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE how you paired these papers with white! I am going to have to do that as well!

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful stuff!! Wow - your work is soooo different than all the others' creations - just love how you always keep it your own style - adore your last creation with the Sketch. Fantastic work as always

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ivana, your love LO and cards are OVER THE TOP beautiful..OMG, I thought i was floating around in the clouds............beauties!!
    Thanks so much for sharing the details, I will try very hard to make a card with a scalloped top cut in the future. Always following
    ava

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your work is STUNNING! WOW! I am very inspired by your beautiful creations! So happy I found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just love the softness to your work!!! It is so beautiful!! Thank you for the chance to win some awesome scrappy stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm fascinated to see such beautiful work. All are great artists and beautiful materials. Congrats!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning!!! Everything is so soft and pretty!!! I love what you did with Lady Grace's sketch as well!! Fabulous work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Forgot to say I am now a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful layouts - so happy I discovered your blog through this blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What beautiful work! I think I need to try some of those liquid pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  27. The layouts are beautiful and fresh looking. the kit is great. Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your layouts and cards are just stunning with all the wonderful details!! this kit must be awesome,,,

    ReplyDelete
  29. ivana, i really made the right choice in featuring you & your LOs as my inspiration for the February "Love Notes" kit projects!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my gosh your projects are STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your layouts are stunning!!!! I love the sketch lo...it my fav!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your LOs are so pretty and light! I love how they have the same elements but yet look different from the other designers. You are all so amazing. Your littke cards are so pretty. Love all the layers.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. wow amazing ...love those cards and layouts. This kit looks amazing, so much inspiratoin from all of you. Thanks for the fun HOP and the chance to win some yummy goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ivana, I have always admired your work. You are soooo talented. I just love all the details you have in all your layouts and cards.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love all of your layouts. The cards you made are just so pretty!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  36. OMG - that layout is breathtaking - LOVE LOVE LOVE it
    .I ama follower now - cant beleive I wasnt before!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. SImply breathtaking Ivana! I am in love with your style. AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  38. what a great work! I love the pastel colors!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Ivana, you rock with pastels! I just love the generous use of white and pearls. Beautiful and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Those Lo's were amazing, so soft and delicate! Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I have been a fan of your work for quite some time - your layouts and cards are AMAZING! I love all of the detail you put into everything you create. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Such beautiful, delicate work. I really love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  43. WOW, I (like so many others that have posted) am sooooo happy I found your blog on this hop.. LOVE your work, the designs are stunning and I just love your use of pastels with white!! YUMMY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. oh my goodness your blog is so yummy!!!
    I am a follower and would love to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Your cards are amazing!!!!!!!!
    Everything is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love all your pages and cards!! They always have such a soft and delicate feel;)

    ReplyDelete
  47. I loved your cards so pretty and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  48. magical pages, beautiful projects - love all the details. I'm a follower

    ReplyDelete
  49. beautiful, beautiful!!!! makes me jaw drop everytime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Your use of white is amazing!!! I normally shy away from white but I can't help but love everything you make!!! TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. wow this is really stunning everything!!!

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  52. wow!wow!wow!So beautiful!
    Hugs from Quebec
    helene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment! I appreciate your kind words so much!

Back
to top