~Welcome to the Webster's Pages Blog Hop!~

So glad you have joined us for this spectacular event! I am sure you have had an opportunity to already see some of the winning creations submitted by the Design Team gals and I hope you've had a chance to get to know them a bit better!

If you're just joining in on all the fun and would like to play along with the hop right from the start, then please click below and stop by

Iris' Blog

to get hopping!

To increase your chances of winning

The Complete Set of Webster's Pages Princess Petal Florettes

simply follow the links from Iris' blog on, and leave a comment on all the DT member's blogs!

HERE WE GO!!!

First, I will tell you a little bit about myself and my creative journey...

From a very early age, I loved art. I loved the way a perfectly sharpened set of pencil crayons looked...all lined up in a the colors of a rainbow :) As a little girl, this type of thing would inspire me...And before long, I would have the entire rainbow at my disposal to create whatever was in my little mind. I don't ever remember not wanting to draw or paint or cut and paste...As long as I was creating, I was happy :)

By the time I learned how to use my first pair of scizzors, I was hooked on cutting anything and everything! I would paste these snippits into my little journals along with photos and other little scraps I would find to be interesting.


I have no choice but to credit my scrapbooking waaaaaay back to those days!

Since then, I think I've come a long way and have made an actual hobby out of my cutting and pasting! I started modern day scrapbooking in 2004 and have been addicted ever since!

I am so happy to have a chance now in my life to follow my dreams and my one true passion (You guessed it....Scrapbooking!) to where it may lead me :)

Webster's Pages was and still is a HUGE part of this dream of mine and I STILL couldn't be more humbled by this amazing opportunity. All I can say is that I am sincerely thankful :)

For a fun little trivia, all of the DT gals have completed these sentences....So here are a few interesting facts about me!

1. I can say my style of scrapbooking is...A mixture of shabby, frilly, girly, and dimensional layers with lots of soft colours and detail!

2. I am a cutting and pasting type of scrapper! NO paper is safe from my scissors!!! :)

3. If I can only get two Webster's Pages products for a project, I would choose...Paper and Storyteller alphas!!!

4. I find inspiration in...Everyday life! My family, my friends, art, home decor, clothing...and even advertisements!

5. I scrap in my...dining room, and if you were to come in my scrap room right now you will find...A pile of WP paper and stickers, a few bottles of white distress paint, my trusty pair of scissors, a heat-gun oozing on my non-stick mat, a million little pieces of scrap paper scattered on the floor (all somehow magically missing my garbage can), at least two partially-completed projects...and an ENTIRE rainbow of liquid pearls!!!

6. My most loved technique right now is...Piping on some pretty, dimensional, always-there-when-you-need-that-little-something-extra...Liquid Pearls!!! :)

Now that you know ALL about me...I can finally show you the projects I submitted when I applied for the Webster's Pages DT position in December!

HERE THEY ARE....

~Always Dream of Being More~



~Season's Greetings~



~You and Me Together~



Hope you've had a great time stopping by and playing along! To continue with the hop, please visit the AMAZINGLY TALENTED

Larissa Albernaz' and her rockin' blog!!!

And don't forget, the more love you leave, the more chances you will have of winning the fabulous prize!!!

You have until January 31, 2011 at 12 midnight EST to leave a comment!

Hope you play along!!!

*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

163 lovely comments:

  1. Im smitten by your projects Ivana! they are so sweet nothing!love them ;)
    Let's have fun creating at WP this year.together.
    luv
    jaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are beautiful! Congrats on making the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love all of these. All that beautiful white and then all the bits and pieces. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breathtakingly beautiful projects Ivana! I can totally see why you got picked for the team! ...fun getting to know you better too! Looking forward to working together on the WP DT!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is absolutely gorgeous. I love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful, Ivana!!! I love all your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work for WP! Congrats on making the design team! I love the shadow box picture frame you made...gorgeous! Nice getting to know you a bit better and can't wait to see some of your other projects!

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are really pretty, i like the details, all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your work is beautiful! Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your layout, card and off the page piece - really beautiful with a real romantic style.
    Best wishes Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Always Dream of Being More" love it and so true, might have to borrow that one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love how clean your lines are on all you do, gorgeous work, congrats on the team too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is East to fall in love with you pretty work! Happy crafting hugs Lina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your scrapping style has always attracted my eye! I find it endearing we share the same childhood thoughts about our scissors and crayons! Always love what you do Ivana with Webster!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It wass fun hearing you're addicted to liquid pearls. I love the look of them, but haven't had the opportunity to get any yet. I had been noticing it on your cards recently though. Gorgeous work! Though I love your scrapbooking and altered art, I must say, your cards are my fave. They are all so incredibly detailed and constructed. Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself and thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your projects!!!!! That layout is fabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ivana, everything is so elegant and pretty! I am in love with your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. pretty clean detailed creations, very classy and classical.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow, truly beautiful work! So soft and feminine, love the colors you use and I can see why you love liquid pearls! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow your wor is so beautiful and elegant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your projects are beautiful - thank you for sharing.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love ur artwork :) the colors are just softly sweet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful work, it feels very light and airy.

    ReplyDelete
  24. OOO Beautiful! Your jobs are very soft and light!

    ReplyDelete
  25. The new Webster's Pages lines are so beautiful.
    Your work are lovely!
    And the new great team!
    What more could you want?
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  26. The new Webster's Pages lines are so beautiful.
    Your work are lovely!
    And the new great team!
    What more could you want?
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ivana, your work is all so stunning!! I love the dots of liquid pearls, that are so familiar for your work. I seem to be a total pearl addict too lately. Can't wait to see more of your breathtakingly gorgeous work with Webster's!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your creations, so bright and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  29. ohhh sooo pretty!!! Havig sooo much frun on this blog hop...getting so inspired this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wonderful! I am in awe with your creations.

    Cheers
    Joyce Chew

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am just in awe of your "season's greetings" card. It is absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  32. your projects are so beautiful!! Thanks for sharing your fabulous talent :O)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Just adore how you alter things with the WP! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love all the white and bling. They look fantastic together!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Gorgeous projects...WOW! Thanks so much for a chance to win the WP giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  36. The card is so cute!!
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Hugs
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  37. I really like the "Dream of being more" layouts. Fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful.. I epecially love the trio frame, so romantic. X

    ReplyDelete
  39. they are lucky to get you...your work is so gorgeous and you have your own style. I love it and congrats on the DT. These layouts are all amazing and I can not wait to see what you do with the new lines.

    ReplyDelete
  40. mmmmm, not sure if my last comment worked, if so please ignore this one, Just have to say Love your layouts, u=you have such a unique style. Lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh my Goodness, I adore all that you do... Congrats on joining Websters Amazing Team. I am so looking forward to all the inspiration your work gives.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great projects. I like how the red pops out in the first page.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Your projects are absolutely gorgeous, Ivana! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Oh WOW!!! I love the OTP projects, especially the You and Me frame. You are incredibly talented.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Gorgeous! I'm wondering if I could even come close! Great talent and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Your work is so beautiful and I can't wait to see what you create with the new Webster's Pages products.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Your projects are beautiful! I love your card in particular!

    ReplyDelete
  48. oh such beautiful work you do! am loving this blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Your work is amazing! No wonder you made the team! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration with us all your work is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Such beautiful projects... thanks for all the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. THANKS FOR SHARING AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE!! Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  53. Like you Ivana we all seem to have started off scrapping as soon as we could cut up paper..it has just become more finely tuned as time has moved on and Webster Papers sure have helped. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Your work is stunning Ivana. I am so happy that I got the opportunity to 'meet' you as part of the team. I am looking forward to a great 2011! x

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love your style, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Beautiful! I like the use of white in your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Your you and me together is so unique. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Your layouts are so beautiful! Congrats on making the design team and thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  59. i love how soft and pretty your creations are! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I look forward to seeing more of your work, your examples are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Very shabby chic projects. They are perfect for websters pages projects. TFS! Cheers, Vron

    ReplyDelete
  62. Beautiful projects, Ivana. Thanx for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Your projects are GORGEOUS! It was fun learning about you!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Ivana, your work is DIVINE xo I absolutely love it. I cannot wait to work with you this year ...... your such a gorgeous gal. xo

    ReplyDelete
  65. Beautiful layouts and cards. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Gorgeous projects! So many lovely details and layers! Congrats on making the WP team!

    ReplyDelete
  67. this blog hop sure leaves everyone inspired. i looove staring at all the DTs' works!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Beautiful projects, style and a very talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  69. I love your clean, fresh and sweet style! So refreshing to the eyes. WP papers are so addicting to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Such lovely creations! Can't wait to see more from you in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Your work is so pretty!! New follower here!!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Such a pretty card, and layout too!!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Your projects are so classy and sweet!Congrats on making to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Lovely work Ivana! Webster's is perfect for your style! Match made in heaven! -Alisa

    ReplyDelete
  75. Congratulations!
    Love your work. Even though there are many elements on your pages or cards, they still look very clean and polished. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Unbelievably beautiful work! So glad to go through this blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Gorgeous pieces of art!! Congrats on making the team!

    ReplyDelete
  78. beautiful work!! by the way, whats your favorite line from webster??

    ReplyDelete
  79. Oh my the season's greeting project is a real eye catcher......sooooo stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  80. Ooh that little tri-window box is so beautiful - congrats on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  81. Beautiful projects!! Congrats on making the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  82. your style is wonderful, the white and pale colours you chose are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  83. Oh Ivana... so beautiful... way to go girlie... new you could do this... just so beautiful... I remember the 1st time we met... the encouraging comments we gave each other, the bonds of friendship that developed and the stories we've shared... I know your family is all so proud of you and so are your friends here in Saskatoon, CANADA! Yes, your dream has definitely come true.
    Hugs sweetie... Phillane Jackle

    ReplyDelete
  84. It's clean and beautiful! love every details in it!

    ReplyDelete
  85. Love the colours, so soft and pretty, just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  86. Wow Ivana, LURVE these to bits!! So elegant and beautiful ! have a good weekend girl....

    ReplyDelete
  87. Your layout and projects are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  88. I love the card. I like what you do with the liquid pearls too. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  89. GORGEOUS projects!!!! Thanks for all the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  90. Nice work! I love your style. It is very inspiring. A greeting from Spain
    http://lluviatrasloscristales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  91. Beautiful LOs love your frame and cards - gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  92. Your creations are very beautiful! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  93. Ivana as ever your projects are just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  94. Your work seems to have a real softness to it, almost like a quiet elegance. Beautiful!! Let's face it, all you girls on the Websters Pages DT are incredibly talented, otherwise you wouldn't be on the DT right?

    ReplyDelete
  95. Don't think I've been here before but WOW you rock - so I'm definitely coming back!! :D

    *sticks link into Google Reader*
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  96. Your work looks so beautiful and dreamy... congrats on making the team! really loving your gorgeous style :)

    ReplyDelete
  97. Love your style. That card blew me away. Had to study it for a couple of minutes just to see what you did. That's what art should do, draw us in. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  98. Fantastic work! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  99. Ivana your work is amazing!! I can see why Brandin picked you for the team. You work with the same papers... yet you have a very beautiful look all your own!!

    ReplyDelete
  100. Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  101. your pages are so clean cut. I love them. amazing work
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  102. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your style! So clean and soft! It's AMAZING! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  103. Your projects are works of art - so creative and amazingly beautiful.

    And I just discovered your blog during this hop ... love your creative style. I am now a follower - so nice to meet you!

    http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. This is the first time I have visited your blog and I think you and Webster Pages are a match made in heaven. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  105. CONGRATULATIONS IVANA! You know I always LOVE your stuff, now so many more scrappers can fall in love too! Enjoy your Websters experience! I'm going to get my hands on some of this product and see what I can do with it. You inspire me with absolutely everything you do! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  106. your Dream layout if so colourful and yet pastel and love all the details and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  107. Your layouts are beautiful. I love what you've done with the new products!

    ReplyDelete
  108. Love your projects - everything is beautiful. Congrats on joining Websters.

    ReplyDelete
  109. Ivana--I love your layouts--beautiful and elegant. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent.

    ReplyDelete
  110. Your creations are absolutely stunning - you sure know how to make the WP stuff shine!

    ReplyDelete
  111. Just lovely! I'm really enjoying this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  112. Wow!! Your creations are beyond stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  113. Love that you did a mixture of beautiful projects. Everything is so sweet and pretty.
    Domino X

    ReplyDelete
  114. Your work is yummy...the card is so delicate. I became a follower and plan to spend so more time on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  115. Love your use of white! Great products to look at, and I bet it was fun to work with them.

    ReplyDelete
  116. Stunning work...thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  117. Love how you start with a white background, I love to cut my papers apart as well.

    ReplyDelete
  118. I am so in love with your projects and can't wait to see what you do each year!

    ReplyDelete
  119. Hi Ivana!

    Looove your work. Love the soft colours that you mostly use. They make your creations look so romantic and sweet. Gorgeous projects for this hop! Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  120. Such gorgeous work you do, Ivana!
    I am fast becoming a fan! :D

    ReplyDelete
  121. Beautiful designs especially "You and me together". What a gorgeous gift for a bridal couple. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  122. Hey sweeite, I`m blown away from your work! You are such an inspiration and I`m so happy to share the year with you at WPs! Hugs ~Gerry~

    ReplyDelete
  123. I'm so amazed with your work, so clean but beautifully embellished. Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  124. absolutely stunning projects! i love your altered art. congrats on the dt.

    ReplyDelete
  125. i am hopping along and love your work. thanks for the opportunity and congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  126. I love your projects!! very delicate!!

    ReplyDelete
  127. Beautiful work, gorgeous layouts, congrats on the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  128. Your work is gorgeous. It is easy to see why u were chosen for the design team. U make ur LO's look so fresh & clean!

    ReplyDelete
  129. I love your layout, card, and altered art- so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  130. Ivana...what beautiful work. I LOVE the You and Me frame. I can see that hanging in my house. How lovely....

    ReplyDelete
  131. Incredible projects, my fav is the frame, but everything is so elegant

    ReplyDelete
  132. Very beautiful! You creativity and attention to detail is wonderful!~

    ReplyDelete
  133. I love the card that you created. I am just now branching off into cards. I have been scrapping for about 2 years. I don't have a defined style, just whatever strikes me as inspiration. I usually base my layout on my pics. Have fun on the DT this year. Can't wait to see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  134. Seems like you have a crisp clean style. Pure.

    ReplyDelete
  135. love your clean and crisp layouts and cards! gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  136. Ivana, us Saskatoonians are indeed happy to have you living here, despite the -43 this morning. Your work is awesome and I am in awe!!

    ReplyDelete
  137. I LOVE your projects!! So elegant and absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  138. So lovely to get to know you and I'm proud that you, a fellow Canadian, made the DT for Webster's. Your layout is gorgeous and that card is a treasure! Enjoy your new DT gig!

    ReplyDelete
  139. I just adore your frame - so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  140. love your work....congrats on making the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  141. Your work is great! I love the softness!

    ReplyDelete
  142. Beautiful layouts. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  143. I just adore your projects, Ivana! So glad to be working with you this year. I had lunch with Nina Brackett on Saturday and we were talking about you! I didn't know you're Croatian. She told me how to pronounce your name correctly. Glad I know now. Thanks for the beautiful inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  144. It is so obvious that we made the BEST DECISION EVER to have you on the team. We are so lucky to have you! ~Brandin xo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment! I appreciate your kind words so much!

Back
to top