~A Little Something For You~




I love little packages :) Here's one that's so easy and fun to make!
All you need is some craft paper (I prefer the stuff that comes on large rolls because your size will not be limited), some decorative paper, a glue gun, and finishing touches.



I first folded the piece of kraft paper and glued the sides together to make a flat bag. Then I folded this bag in half and glued the two sides again so that it is sort of like a double bag with two pockets. I usually make the second fold a little off center so that the first pocket can be seen and so that I have more decorating room :) You don't have to make the second fold, but I find that the more pockets I have for stuffing, the better! (Check the picture above to see the two pockets.)



For this particular package, I decided to use pretty Webster's Pages paper from their Garden Gala and WonderFall paper collections. I used a Webster's Pages Sweet Season diecut paper to make the template for the yellow shaped paper, and then cut it out leaving the traced line visible. I added a few finishing touches like a doily in the front and a doily (cut in half) to cover some of the shaped paper...a pretty bow and some liquid pearls.



I punched a butterfly using a Martha Stewart punch, and dipped it into some pretty silver glitter :) The stamp sentiment is from Ikadinkado and the string, vintage button and note paper are all from my own stash.



You can see I have started to stuff the little package already, and one of the goodies inside is a package of my homemade buttons. For the packaging of the buttons, I used coordinating Webster's Pages paper from the WonderFall collection and some pretty liquid pearls.

Now I just have to fill the rest of the pockets with goodies...and it will be ready to make someone's day!

Thanks for looking!

*Ivana*


CONVERSATION

4 lovely comments:

  1. Well, I'd love it to make MY day!!! LOL. How did you make the buttons? They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, just read further down and saw you got engaged on Christmas!! Congratulations!! Your ring is stunning. I hope 2011 is filled with joy and excitement for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make beautiful things! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment! I appreciate your kind words so much!

Back
to top