~Always Dream of Being More~




Hope you are all having a wonderful Saturday :) Mine is busy, so I gathered a few minutes to stop by and say hi...and just for fun...I have a little layout to show you!
I made this layout of myself to remind me that my dreams are not out of reach and that all I have to do is dream and all I seek will come in time :)
Using the bright colours helps me feel really happy when I look at this page...
So next time you're feeling like you need a pick-me-up...try scrapping about something positive with fun, lively colours! I promise, you'll instantly feel better! :)



This layout features lots of pretty paper from Webster's Pages. The frames are cut out from Webster's Pages Life's Portrait papers, the pink snowflake paper is from the Sweet Season collection, and the yellow damask print is from the WonderFall collection. So many pretty papers...so little time!



The chipboard heart and the chipboard wings are by Maya Road. The wings were painted with Tim Holtz Distress Crackle paint and the little heart was lovingly covered with some bright pink paint and a good dose of sparkly glitter!



The stamped phrase is a design by Tim Holtz and is one of my favourite quotes...What an inspirational thought to live by...

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend!

*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

3 lovely comments:

  1. Such a stunning LO and a beautiful photo of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty love all your cut out work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just looking through your blog, your work is so stunningly beautiful. Congratulations on your engagement too, how exciting and what a gorgeous ring you have:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment! I appreciate your kind words so much!

Back
to top