~Taking a break~

Lately, I have spent all my time on holiday crafting projects...so it was nice to create something a little bit different...
A very special wedding card, for a very special and close friend.
Inspired by winter, with a touch of feminine and masculine details...



I used some vintage music sheets, pretty My Mind's Eye patterned paper from their Lost and Found collection and a blue tag from their Sophie line, and cardstock in a soft cream and sweet, pearly blue.



I added the usual suspects...Some sweet liquid pearls, a beautiful diamond (I bought these little guys at a home decor store...they are meant to be used as table jewels to be sprinkled as decor...but I'd much rather use them for crafting!), and some pretty tulle fabric for the bow.



I stamped onto a transparency with an Adirondack Paint Dabber (it's a super fast drying paint that will stick to almost any surface, so it works just as well as archival ink on plastic) and finished off the edges by roughly painting with the liquid pearls. This gives the cut-out transparency a more distinctive look.
For the stamps, I used a Bo Bunny frame stamp, and the wings and clock are from a Hampton Art set.

Now I'm off to wrap some more Christmas gifts :)
Nighty night

*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

1 lovely comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment! I appreciate your kind words so much!

Back
to top