~A splendid season...~

It has been a truly blessed and wonderful season of celebration for myself and my loved ones. Many wonderful exchanges, and sweet moments spent sharing stories, hopes, and wishes...a few sad moments, and a Christmas miracle or two...all wrapped up with many plans looking into the New Year...Yes, it was truly a Christmas to remember...but the holidays are not quite over yet...so I have a little card to share with you all before we wrap up this season's festivities and move into the new year...



A fun and festive card, featuring Webster's Pages Sweet Season papers, some lovely Sparklers and sweet Tinsel Trim :)



Thrown into the mix...a few snowflakes, a button and a bow, and lots and lots of my lovely dots :)



Thank you all so much for making 2010 a memorable year for me and for supporting my venture into this online creative space...Thank you for each and every one of your sweet and encouraging comments...Thank you for taking the time out of your day to stop by and see what's new...and most of all...thank you for the continued support that motivates me each and every day.
THANK YOU!!!
Hoping you all have a happy New Year...wishing you all the best in 2011!

*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

2 lovely comments:

Robin Shakoor said...

This card is amazing! I love all of the beautiful details.

Sherry Kushibab said...

Oh my - What a beautiful and amazing card. Rich with details. TFS

Back
to top