~Santa's Workshop~


To some, this probably seems a little silly...but to me, a perfectly wrapped gift is just as important as what is inside the pretty packaging. So what is one to do when store-bought wrapping paper fails to inspire?



Get crafty, of course!



I started by transforming my house into Santa's workshop (think piles of paper, glue, scizzors, ribbons, jingle bells, punches, glitter, snowflakes, and LOTS of tulle...)



Got a little creative along the way....



Burnt a couple of fingers on my hot glue gun...



But it was all worth it :)



I love how they all turned out. Each gift thoughtfully wrapped with unique trimming to match. My frustrating search for just the right wrapping was not a failure, after all.
It may be a little late, except for you late-shoppers out there, but try creating your own wrapping this holiday season...I guarantee you'll put a smile on someone's face before they even get to the goodies inside!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

2 lovely comments:

  1. WOW! So wintery and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Ivana, these are just amazing!!! I love them all. What wonderful gifts to receive. You are so talented, girl. I love your stuff!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment! I appreciate your kind words so much!

Back
to top