~I've been dying to tell you!~




On Christmas Morning, at approximately 11:30 am, my sweetie of eight and half years (not long at all, right?) asked me to marry him!!! He tricked me by giving me something I really wanted, and only after I thanked him for it did he reveal that I better open the box to find the REAL gift inside. Slightly disappointed, I opened the box to find a gift I wanted even more than the previous....a BEAUTIFUL zoom lens...AND an enormously amazing camera bag...and inside the bag....a stunning diamond ring!!! (btw these pics were taken with two of my three new gifts...can you guess which ones?)
So I hope that clears up my earlier post about this being the 'best Christmas ever'
I have been waiting to tell some family and friends in person first...and I am so happy to be able to share my awesome news with all of you now, too!




Here is a close up of the ring...I must say, the boy has some style! It's a beeeaaaauuutiful Tacori ring, with lovely vintage crescent designs (bcuz I am not a vintage girl at all...hehe) and a beautiful high-set center diamond... If you want to see it close up (like I seem to be doing EVERY second now), check out the Tacori site.

Ahhhh....the holidays were even more eventful for me than I ever thought they could be! How did you spend your holidays? Would love to hear....

Happiest wishes to you all :)

*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

4 lovely comments:

  1. CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god Ivana!! Your fiance did really well choosing this ring! Its gorgoeus!!! WOW!!! Congratulations on the engagement!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I am so freakin excited for you!! I can't wait to see you so I can give you a big hug!!!! Congratulations Ivana!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment! I appreciate your kind words so much!

Back
to top