~Happy December!~

I finally have a minute to myself to catch up :) This last couple of weeks have been busier than usual...I have been working more, and we have gotten back to our renos big time (do ALL renovations take THIS long??)...so my personal life, and not to mention my scrapping, have both sort of taken a back seat...
I often realize just how much I miss scrapping at times like these...sure makes me glad I get to do at least some creative stuff at work :)
So while feeling sorry for myself (we all have these days, but I do have to say it's really not THAT bad), I totally forgot that today is a day to celebrate!
I love, love, love this wonderful month of December!
It's the month of wonderful holidays, my hunny's birthday, and so many sweet traditions and happy memories...how could I not celebrate this joyous time of year?!
So happy December 1st to you all! And in honor of the beginning of this fabulous month, I have another little winter card to share with you all :)



I designed this little number for the store, featuring more of the Echo Park paper line...



Around the edge of the paper I used Tim Holtz Distress Stickles (pumice stone), and a bead of hot glue with some pretty, chunky glitter! The snowflake is from this beautiful Bo Bunny paper and the pin is my own creation. I also used a SUPER pretty Prima Sugarplum Rose. These little roses are so cute and pettite! I adore them to bits! Of course, they wouldn't be complete without my little addition of paint and glitter...



The lace, ribbon, stringed pearls, buttons and other trinks are all from stash...
I think this is just the perfect way to start off a fabulous month!
Happy December!

*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

1 lovely comments:

  1. I was "traveling" on the website for inspiration and I found your blog and I must say, You are really amazing ! I would love to attend a class with you. I must create my wedding invitation and I wish I could have your talent ! ... Bravo ! I love your work ! Hugs from France !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment! I appreciate your kind words so much!

Back
to top