~Counting Down the Days...~




Until the Scrap That! Kit reveal, of course! Only a few more days until the full reveal, so be sure to hop on back here on the 26th! I have some sweet little creations to share with you all :) They are just sitting here waiting patiently to be showed off...

And since my scrappy stuff is all packed up in heaps and heaps of piles, bags, and totes to come home with me for the holidays...this will be my last post until after Christmas :(
I promise, though, as soon as the 26th rolls around, I will have a few fabulous new creations to share with you all.

And, yes, I am counting down the days to Christmas too! I just bought a new pair of soft, fluffy pj's (it's sort of like my little tradition each year) so it looks like I am all set! Only 3 more days...


Are you counting down the days? :)


*Ivana*


p.s. Sending my warmest Christmas wishes to you all! Hope your holiday season is merry!

CONVERSATION

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment! I appreciate your kind words so much!

Back
to top