~Welcome to the North Pole~



I want to quickly share a little card with you all. I designed this for the shop, featuring some more of the beautiful Echo Park paper line and the sweet little Inkadinkado stamp.
When I found this little stamp, it made me smile, thinking of our very own "North Pole" and how it truly was so welcoming to us when we chose to make Saskatchewan our home many years ago...Before moving to Canada, I had never fathomed that a cold, winter wonderland like the Noth Pole existed anywhere but in fairy tales. Upon arriving in this northern part of the world, we soon came to realize that the North Pole (or at least its climate) is not that much of an exaggeration :)

So it may not be the most practical card, but it strikes a sentimental string in my heart and I can't help but smile when I look at it :)



I used a few of my own shape templates on this card (I make these out of chipboard with whatever shape I find interesting and then use them over and over again), and accented the card with a few of my 'signature' touches...



A pretty, frosted Prima rose with some paint and glitter, a few punched details here and there...



A triple bow (fabric, cotton ribbon, and lace) held together with a vintage pin, and some stringed pearls and lovely vintage, Distress Stickles along the bottom.

That's all for tonight's post! Thanks to everyone for stopping by and for your kind comments :) Many hugs,

*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

1 lovely comments:

Marina Hutflies said...

Hi Ivana, you're doing great works! I love your Site and you creativ mind! Have you ever been in exclusive handicraft boutique. I think that was like them! Just come over, a lot of fun. Has me very forward to your comments! Many dear greetings from Marina
www.hobby-crafts-and-paperdesign.eu

Back
to top