~Just Lovely~



Just lovely, so wonderful to me, sweet and dear to my heart...In the busyness of life, I sometime forget to say these things to my loved ones, so I thought this card would be the perfect way to let someone close to me know just how lovely they are!



A fabulously feminine card...with pretty sprinkles and sparkles and that oh-so-lovely vintage dress form by Webster's Pages. A combo of two fabby styles....shabby chic goodness with a touch of cozy textures. Yum!
I gave the card a splash of white crackle paint and chunky, sweet, iridescent glitter :) as if it was not girlie enough :)



I used GORGEOUS My Mind's Eye clear stamps for the image and the title...from the Lost and Found collection! I love combining and layering these stamps with different colours of ink...so many possibilities :)



The lace around the figure is by Websters as well, and the vertical crocheted lace is by Prima. The pretty blue flower and the pearl centers are by Prima also. I dug out my fabric stash and found this cozy, sweet print to add some texture to my card. A splash of paint and a vintage pin tucked on the side, and it's a perfectly sweet and feminine compliment to the vintage dress :)



I mimicked a vintage pin by stringing on various beads and trinkets on a corsage pin. After making this one, I made about 20 more! So easy to make...and totally fun if you are having a creative block and need to not think for a while :)
Can't wait to use the other pretty pins I made :)

Well, that's all for tonight, my friends.
Have a scrappy happy Friday!


*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

2 lovely comments:

  1. this is such a lovely card...so beautiful....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card! WOW! You always have so many beautiful litle details on ur card!! Ur fab!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment! I appreciate your kind words so much!

Back
to top