~Homemade - From the Heart~




Just thought I would quickly share a little something I have been working on the last couple of days...Our family has been anticipating the arrival of a new little family member in the next couple of days. My sister in-law's pre-baby shower was a couple of weekends ago, and unfortunately, I couldn't make it....
I did, however, find some time to work on preparing a meal for her, which is a really great idea to make life with a new baby (and a new schedule) a bit easier.
Here is the tag I made to go along with the pre-packaged meal (you guessed it, I made lasagna!) :)



The tag features some Pink Paislee Queen Bee pp, and some sweet Prima flowers. I love these stamps by Hot Off the Press. The stamp set features phrases and images of homemade bliss! I have been wanting to use these little darling stamps for a loooong time! I really couldn't think of a better way to break them in :)



The heart is a stamped image by Inkadinkado, and the pearl embellie and lace are by Prima.



I packaged the lasagna in two smaller (bake safe) containers so that she can have two worry-free and mess-free meals! Should really think about getting myself organized and preparing meals ahead of time...At the very least, it would give me more time to scrap!



If you have a moment, take some time to brighten someone's day today!
Thanks for stopping by!


*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

1 lovely comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment! I appreciate your kind words so much!

Back
to top