~Frosted roses, lace and bling...These are a few of my favorite things~




I use these basic ingredients any and every chance I get. Especially when I am low on creative juices :) Usually, I like to use chunky flowers, soft lace and glitter on cards and other altered items, where I can get carried away with all the dimension and all the glitzyness :)
This card is a perfect example of all my favorite toppings...all decked out with girlie touches, sweet details and lots and lots of sparkly glitter!



The stamps used are by Inkadinkado and 7 Gypsies. I distressed a lovely antique brass key by K & Co, and added in a sweet Prima rose, with a touch of white crackle paint. The lace and ribbon are from my own stash, with a teeny, weeny bit of Prima lace poking out near the bottom (probably my fave crocheted lace ever!)



I stamped the background using 7 Gypsies stamps for a perfectly sweet print. Such an easy way to dress up plain ol' cardstock :)

So if you are stuck and really struggling with a creative block, my tip for easy scrappin is to pick a few fave ingredients of your own, and work with them every chance you get. If you start out with lovely things dear to your heart, you are bound to end up with something special!

Until next time...happy scrappin!


*Ivana*


CONVERSATION

4 lovely comments:

Alia said...

So elegant, soft, and gentle! Love it! Beautiful!

Vicky Alberto said...

Wow your new cards and tags are super gorgeous - love your style!

LG said...

this is soooooooooo lovely! I love the shabby look of this one

EFI said...

It is gorgeous and so elegant!!! Just love it!!!

Back
to top