~A Zen Moment~



I don't know about you all, but there are days when life gets hectic and there are days when nothing goes my way. Sometimes, these days are more common than others. So, every once in a while, I like to take time to reflect upon my life...To be thankful for all that I have and all that I am. :) I wanted to scrap that feeling of zen I like to visit every once in a while. So, I dug up this photo, which was taken while I was traveling throughout Europe. High up in a mountain, sitting on an old fortress wall, with only the noise of the wind and the singing birds...It reminded me of the simple joys of life and that I should be thankful every day (even during those not-so-fun ones) for the blessings in my life! It was the perfect moment of reflection and I wanted to pay tribute to it in a scrappy layout :)




I used GORGEOUS Girls' Paperie patterned paper for all the delicate cutting, along with a LOT of beautiful bling...oh how I love bling!
Added in some lace, some Prima flowers, and a lot of love :)



Just a close up of the lace/bling combo around the photo...



Hope you all find a moment to sit back, relax and enjoy some 'zen' time! Life is too short to be spent in a hurry.

Have yourselves a fabulous night!

*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

0 lovely comments:

Back
to top