~A VERY Happy Day!~

Hello to all my fellow friends, co-workers, and scrappers out there! Although I do not have a project to show you tonight, I just want to quickly share my happy news with all of you! Today, I was announced as a new DESIGN TEAM MEMBER for SCRAP THAT! (Canada's Best Kit Club!).
I am THRILLED to bits about this new and fabulous opportunity and simply cannot wait to start creating with the beautiful products featured in the Scrap That! kits.

I will be joining a fabulous bunch of gals who currently design for Scrap That! (check out my side bar) and couldn't be more happy to be a part of such a wonderful, sweet, community of scrappers!

CAN'T WAIT TO START!!!!

If you want to read more or to check out the gorgeous kits, please visit the Scrap That! site here.

Wishing you all a happy Thursday night! :)


*Ivana*





CONVERSATION

1 lovely comments:

  1. Whoo hooooo and we're soooooo happy to have you on the team, WELCOME!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment! I appreciate your kind words so much!

Back
to top