~Such a Beautiful Girl~



Maybe it's because she is family. Maybe it's because she is my first niece. Maybe it's because she has the bluest eyes I have ever seen. Maybe it's because she is so beautiful on the inside. Maybe it's because of all the above. Whatever the reason, she is such a beautiful little girl! I am so happy to have her in my life :)
On this page I used a combo of My Minds Eye, Little Yellow Bicycle, and Pink Paislee patterned papers. The black and cream frames were cut out from Webster's Pages pp from the Life's Portrait Collection. The large doily, fabric word 'beautiful' and the chipboard scroll (painted white with Stickles Glitter Glue accents) are from Vicky's Etsy store.



A few close-ups :)



I did the same paint medium damask technique on this layout. I used an orange ink to colour the raised surface. I cut out the design and added some Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam and Liquid Pearl accents. The flowers used on the layout are by Prima, of course!



The heart and the chipboard wings are by Maya Road. They were both painted with white paint and accented with Stickles Glitter Glue. The white epoxy flourish in the photo above is by Pink Paislee and it is probably the funnest product I have come across in a LOOOONG time. I absolutely LOVE it to bits!!!!
On this particular piece, I used coral and orange ink to colour the raised surface and then accented the creases with Stickles Glitter Glue and some Liquid Pearls.
It's such a fun and easy way to add dimension to your page without adding too much bulk. Plus, since they are pure white, they are open to your imagination and will surely fit ANY colour scheme or project you may be working on!
I love when companies come out with product that is so versatile!
Thank you PINK PAISLEE!!!!

CONVERSATION

1 lovely comments:

Lean said...

this is sweet lovely page ...like the colors and picture.
byebye,Lean

Back
to top