~November Scrap That! Kit Reveal~

Yippee!!! My first Scrap That! kit arrived a few days ago...Knowing that it was waiting for me in the mail, I hurried home after work, hoping I would get to the post office in time...With literally 3 minutes to spare, I rushed in to get my package and could barely handle the 2 and a half minute ride home to open it!
It felt just like Christmas!
So with a (might I add...HUGE) package in one hand, and my coffee mug and purse in the other...Picture me madly dashing through the door to find a pair of scissors to open my lil package of happiness! :)
I ended up settling on a really dull pen to break the tape...I can NEVER find scissors when I need them! That seems a bit weird for a scrap-fanatic, wouldn't you say?
ANYWAY, all the excitement was worth it, the kit was even more GORGEOUS than I expected!!!!!
I don't know what was more beautiful...the colour palette, the beautiful product selection, the sheer AMOUNT of goodies in the kit, or maybe it's all of the above!
I was definitely *jumping for joy*!

So without further ado, here is what I have been playing with (and loving every minute of it) for the last week :)

First up...A Thank You card...



Everything on this card (minus the stamps, glitter, pearls and gray ink) is included in the November Scrap That! kit!!! For the backing I used a cream cardstock, several layers of beautiful Pink Paislee House of Three patterned papers. I stamped over the papers to bring out some of the gray details. I love how the Pink Paislee white and gray pleated trim (SO gorgeous) adds an elegant touch and some much needed texture and dimension.



I split the Yellow Prima Rose into two and used the bottom petals underneath the stamped heart.



Then, I used the upper petals to accent the top of the card...And I stamped a design on the Pink Paislee Artisan Element....You can really do just about anything with these amazing little embellies!



I used a strip of the Pink Paislee paper to make a curled ribbon (underneath the flower).
So glad to finally share with all of you what I have been so busy with all week!
I have to say, it was so much fun to create with a kit where all the product is hand-picked for you and colours coordinate so perfectly! Really makes scrappin a snap!


Now onto to the next one.....

CONVERSATION

0 lovely comments:

Back
to top