~Motto Bello!~



What a fun night! This August, one of my best friends (in the middle) got married and I got to be a part of the wedding party! It was such an incredible experience! Of course, one of the funnest parts was dressing up before the wedding. I don't have a pic of the first moment I saw my friend in her wedding gown with her hair done, but she was so beautiful! I actually cried! I really love this photo because even though it was the end of the night, she still looked so gorgeous! I couldn't help myself...I had to scrap this! :)



A close-up of the Tim Holtz clasp and flower cluster. To alter the chipboard piece, I used NEW Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam. THIS STUFF IS INCREDIBLE!!! Chock full of glitter, shimmer and fabulous goodness! It goes on like a glaze and all the fabby colours can be mixed to create a unique colour each time. Once fully glittered and dry, I brushed the surface with a bit of white paint and it looks instantly antiqued!



The beautiful printed paper is by Pink Paislee. It is from their new Parisian Anthology Collection designed by the House of Three. These papers are not only gorgeous in design but each holds a secret flair in their embossed patterns that truly come alive when rubbed with a Distress Ink or misted with some beautiful glimmer. I chose to not colour mine...I really like the way they looked all dressed up, and I love the way they look untouched too :)



I used STUNNING Prima lace, stringed pearls from my stash, a beautifully glittered Prima Love Letter Rose, and some postage and lamp post stamps from Seven Gypsies.



The flowers are by Prima and the vintage paper cutout is by Websters Pages. Above the paper is a distressed artisan element by Pink Paislee.



All of the flowers here are by Prima also, and the button in the center of the yellow rose is handmade from my own collection.



Just a close-up of the title (stamped with Seven Gypsies stamps and an Espresso Paint Dabber).

Thanks to everyone for stopping by! I appreciate all of your visits! :)


*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

4 lovely comments:

STAMP ENJOY said...

Gorgeous

iris said...

hey there beautiful and talented Ivana! Your blog is awesome! And I have news... you won in my blog's Webster's Blog hop. Please go check the Inspire Me site. Thanks!!

Shona said...

this is my fav from you....and I look forward to more works of art from you :)

Cheryl said...

Ivana, I saw this IRL in the store today, so thought I would leave a comment on here for you. It's gorgeous, your work is just awesome!

Back
to top