~Lucky Me! Scrap That! November Kit~



Another take on the beautiful Scrap That! November Kit contents. It's a totally different style than the first, yet made with the same kit! This page features a pop of all the three featured colours (yellow, gray and teal).

I used LG Belarmino's s GORGEOUS November sketch to inspire me for this layout.
Check out the Scrap That! site for this beautiful sketch here!

This is the first time I have done a layout according to a sketch..and I must say, it's really fun!
I always thought that it would be more difficult as my mind likes to usually take over and create something entirely different when I try to 'copy/lift' anything.
I obviously did go in my own direction a little bit, but I am still quite happy
with how it turned out!



I used the beautiful My Mind's Eye patterned paper included in the kit, some of the Pink Paislee Artisan Elements frames, beautiful SPARKLY American Crafts foam alphas, Pink Paislee House of Three white trim and the gorgeous Prima flowers :)
The crocheted lace included in the kit was quite possibly my fave. I love the warmth and texture it adds to a project...



A few more details of My Mind's Eye and Pink Paislee House of Three patterned papers, a beautiful Prima Love Letter Rose, and a few liquid pearls to finish up all the detailing.



And now for the last but not least....

CONVERSATION

1 lovely comments:

LG said...

you rocked this sketch Ivana!!!! This is way too amazing!

Back
to top