~Little Snow Princess~




I just love this pic of my niece! She looks so sweet and happy enjoying the snowy day! I wanted to make a page to reflect her darling expression.
So the page doesn't exactly say 'snow', but I think it screams 'happy', which is exactly what I wanted to capture :)




This layout features a TON of Prima goodness! I used beautiful Prima flowers, Jack and Jill alphas and some lovely crocheted Prima lace. The white epoxy-type border around the photo and elsewhere on the page is by Pink Paislee. I used Fancy Pants Wishful Thinking patterned paper as the background and as well for the flourishes.



The small frame is by Tattered Angels and the princess tag is from My Mind's Eye. The crocheted white doily under the Prima rose is from Vicky's Etsy store.



The butterfly, buttons and twine are from my own stash :)



Just wanted to quickly also share a little design tutorial for the fanned-out fabric coming out of the crocheted doily. I spritzed white canvas fabric with a coral Glimmer Mist, and while wet, I folded it in accordion fashion. I then cut the ends to achieve the flower petal look, and placed it under a heavy book to dry. Once dry, I spread out the fanned shape and painted the raised surface with some white paint. It's a super easy and quick way to add dimension to your projects!

Thank you all for stoppin by! Have yourselves a fabulous day!


*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

1 lovely comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment! I appreciate your kind words so much!

Back
to top