~I Turn to You: Scrap That! November Kit~



The last creation with the beautiful kit is all about my hunny and me. The kit colours featured grays, teals, and yellows - a fabulous combination. For this last layout, I chose to do a very elegant, very blingy, style featuring the gray and teal tones.
ALL of the beautiful product you see on this page is included in the stunning Scrap That! November Kit. I added in some black ink, a stamp, and a pin from my stash...but the gorgeous flowers, papers, bling, stamp (which I used around the edges), trim, and blue ink (used for altering some of the papers) are all INCLUDED in the kit!!!! I love that there is no need to buy any other supplies! Everything you need is in the kit. And, it's all so perfectly coordinated that it really makes it a snap to create with!



A close-up of the journaling...I love these lyrics from the song "I Turn to You". It's amazing how a song can capture your feelings and thoughts so perfectly...



For the background, I used the My Mind's Eye pp, and to frame the photo, some beautiful Pink Paislee - House of Three Embossed pp (the embossed design totally comes ALIVE when rubbed with ink, misted or painted with a glaze).
I LOVE the Pink Paislee House of Three trims! I found so many ways to play with these! For this layout, I wanted to do something different with it. So, I cut the top part of the pleated trim so that I would be left with a straightened lower portion which I used to tie a bow! I used the upper stitched part to frame the top of the photo and other elements around the page :)



Also included in the kit, are the ever-so-versatile Pink Paislee Artisan Elements. For this layout, I painted the lower portion with some crackle paint and for the upper portion I just added a touch of liquid pearls.
They really look fabulous the way they are, but they can be dressed up so beautifully too!
And...I have to announce my new-found fave product...From the moment I saw that big, beautiful, SPARKLY brad...I fell in love!!
Isn't it just gorgeous?!
It's just the perfect finishing touch!

So this concludes my FIRST EVER Scrap That! Reveal!!!!
For more information on this kit and others, and more design ideas from the extremely talented Design Team, visit the Scrap That! blog or the scrapthat.ning community!

Thank you all for stopping by!

*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

2 lovely comments:

Tara Orr said...

all i can say is WOW!! your creations are over the top gorgeous - we are sooooo lucky to have you designing with us. I adore your style and attention to detail - fantastic job!

Vicky Alberto said...

I agree with Tara... so glad we snagged you up. Love all your creations but the "I turn to you" layout just knocked my socks off!

Back
to top