~Tis the Season~



Yesterday, I bought my first Christmas ornament of the season! Michael's just got their stock in and I couldn't resist this adorable, little, shabby sleigh that just
screamed my name!
It inspired me to create this card...I'll have to post the darling little sleigh when I have
some time to photograph it :)
For now, here's what resulted from my inspiration...



The metal leaf in the photo was a dark bronze...I painted it, of course, and the glittered it like there was no tomorrow....hehe
I also added a little Svarowski crystal...as if it needed more bling!



The cluster of darling Prima flowers is set around a corsage pin centerpiece...The pin is holding together an organza bow, some pretty pearl beads, a charm from an old necklace, and pretty Bo Bunny silk rose trim.



The card is lined with iridescent stringed pearls (from my stash) and the large oval rhinestone is covered in chunky glitter. I used a EK Success Border punch for the paper and the lovely 3-d flower stickers are by K & Co.
A touch of liquid pearls and some lace at the top complete the look!
Another card to add to the Christmas collection...
Thanks for stoppin by!

*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

1 lovely comments:

  1. Absolutely STUNNING!!! I think I've found my fav blog ever..lol Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment! I appreciate your kind words so much!

Back
to top