~A Special Wall Hanging~




Yay, it's Friday! Instead of heading out tonight, I decided to finish a project that has been on hold for way too long. After re-decorating our living space, I found that much of our artwork/photos were no longer in harmony with our new found design.....sooooo I have been meaning to finish this little number for a while now, to compliment our space!
Finally, here it is in all it's glory!
I may have gone overboard with the glitter...and the bling...and the shiny buttons...but who are we kidding!? This is just the way I like it, and I
wouldn't have it any other way!
Now...only to find a home for my little creation....
Thanks for looking everyone and have a fab weekend!!!!

*Ivana*

p.s. I used a lot of distress ink for the masking, glimmer mist for the sheen, and an espresso paint dabber for the stamping. I wanted a worn look that still looked classy. The buttons, lace, stringed pearls and butterfly are from my own stash.
Frame embellie is from Tattered Angels
and the heart and flower are by K & Co.


CONVERSATION

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment! I appreciate your kind words so much!

Back
to top