~ A Happy Mishap ~




This card sort of happened by accident :) I was working on a layout, and wanted to create a birdcage as an embellishment - so I started drawing one out on a transparency, which I later added stickles, alcohol ink, rhinestones, and liquid pearls to. Then I realized that the proportions were all wrong and I was so upset that I had spent all that time creating this little cage and couldn't use it. So I decided to make up a little card by using plain white cardstock and brushing alcohol ink around the edges and then adding stickles glitter randomly to fill the white space. I finished the card off with a quote stamp, some cut-out leaves, and beautiful Prima flowers. I added some Ranger dimensional pearls (colour: Mushroom) on the layered Prima flowers, and finished them off with a rhinestone center and some glitter. Even though it was not planned, I think the card turned out great! Too bad more of my mistakes don't end up looking like this!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!! :)

*Ivana*






CONVERSATION

0 lovely comments:

Back
to top