~ Bingo Mini Book ~



A quick little mini book that started out as a card. On the front cover I used a bingo card by My Mind's Eye. I layered a glittered WRMK lace sticker and a Tattered Angels frame over the bingo card, and using a pin, I attached a white Bo Bunny bloomer and and a Prima flower in the center. The front is embellished with some lace and a couple of punched leaves. The paper is by Little Yellow Bicycle.



I adhered a stretchy lace ribbon to the back of the book, and then adhered a Webster's Pages sparkler to the front, so that the book covers can be closed to hold all the inside pages.



I plan to add some more pages to the inside of the book - for now though - it features a pic of my grandma and I and a little bit of space for a title and some journalling!
Thank you so much for looking and have a FAB day! :)

*Ivana*



CONVERSATION

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment! I appreciate your kind words so much!

Back
to top