~ Altered Box ~

It seems like it's been forever since I last scrapped. I just haven't really been in the mood. Also, summer has never really been a productive season for me :) So, instead I started on this little box. Luckily, the weather was not that great for the past few days, so I was able to finish the box in a couple of days! Here is the end result! TFL! :)




I used a lot of lace and cute little findings from my collection of "craft stuff". I covered the box with pink Making Memories Scrapbook Paint and distressed it with Tim Holtz Distress Paint. The patterned paper is from the Lullaby Lane collection from Websters Pages, and the beautiful flowers and leaves are from Prima. I also used the Distress Crackle Paint on most of the flowers and leaves to give them an aged appearance. The button on the front of the box is hand made from Premo Clay.



For the front and the sides of the box, I stamped damask designs with white paint onto transparencies and then cut the designs out to create a soft and airy effect.



And last but not least, here is a close up of all the goodies on the box lid.
Thanks for looking and have a fab day!!! :)

CONVERSATION

0 lovely comments:

Back
to top