* The day has finally arrived!!! *

I have been meaning to set up a blog for a LOOOONG time...and somehow I have always put it last on my to-do list. But that's just the thing about to-do lists - things always get added on and the list never seems to end. So, I finally decided I needed to make this a priority. So here it is! My debut!!! A blog dedicated to my love (and addiction) of paper crafting! :) I will try to keep the writing to a minimum and post as many projects as I can...because, after all, it is ALL about the crafts! Here is a first look at some cards I just recently created using my FAVOURITE paper ever by Webster's Pages, beautiful flowers by Prima and lovely frames by Tatterd Angels! Enjoy and have a fabulous day!!!
:)




A baby card created using Websters Pages Lullaby Lane paper, Fiskars border punches, some lace from my stash and my favourite dimensional paint - Ranger Liquid Pearls!


This card features the Websters Pages Garden Gala paper and some darling Prima flowers. The pink and white button is handmade using Premo clay. The card is finished off with some Ranger Liquid Pearls and Ranger Stickles glitter!

This is another friendship card using yet another line by Websters Pages. Most of the paper used is from the Life's Portrait collection, and it is paired up with a beautiful Prima rose. I just love how the two companies' products coordinate so well together!


And last but not least, a card made using Tattered Angels Framed Fonts, Prima roses, and Websters Pages patterned paper. The little birdies and branches are cut from the Garden Gala paper and the the rest of the paper is from the Life's Portrait and Lullaby Lane collections.
Again, TFL and have a super great day!!!!

CONVERSATION

3 lovely comments:

Vicky Alberto said...

Congrats on the new blog, looks awesome!

belinee said...

Ivana! Я просто в диком восторге от вашего творчества! Просмотрела весь ваш блог от корки до корки.... Я потрясена! Какое чувство стиля, меры и вкуса все-таки вам присуще! :)) С удовольствием стала вашим постоянным читателем! :)))) Удачи!

LindaS said...

Wow I've been scrolling down through all your pages and your work is so delightful and talented. All over the top gorgeus. TFS your work.

Back
to top