Winter Bear Hugs - Close to My Heart + Papertrey Ink

There are two animals that get extra special love and attention around here. 
One is a duck - which has been my nickname for as long as I can remember....And the other is a bear, which is what I call my favorite person on this planet - my hubby. 

So today's little project is super special to me since bears of all sorts are very near and dear to my heart. This little bear particularity reminds of the one I love so much...Extra cuddly and sweet and so very love-able. 


To start, I used some white cardstock for the base, and a little bit of dotted vellum for the background.


For the top of the card, I added a beige twill ribbon, and a lace bow, along with a crystal star pin. 

Just below that, I tucked in a fussy cut stamped evergreen garland from PTI's Love Lives Here: Holiday stamp set, stamped in Pinefeather and Scarlet Jewel ink from PTI.


Just below, and as a focal point, I used Close to My Heart's Jack stamp set to stamp and cut the little bear and the heart he's holding. 

On either side, I tucked in a snowflake, cut using PTI's Silver White Winters die, along with some sequins. 


For the sentiment, I used PTI's Big Hugs stamp set and die, stamped in Ocean Tides ink, and the banner sentiment is from this stamp.


The matching tag is cut using PTI's Tag Sale #4 die, and layered with another fussy cut wreath, little bear and Hugs sentiment!

So much fun making these little tags with my most favoritest cuddly bear.

Thanks for joining me today!

Ivana

8 comments

  1. I love all of the extra special attention you pay to detail! These are just delightful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much, Lisa! I so appreciate your visits and sweet comments! :) Sending hugs!

      Delete
  2. What adorable projects!! The addition of the pink is just amazing. I also like your use of the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nora for visiting and for your sweet comment! Isn't pink super fun during the Holidays?! I love the soft, vintage tone it gives projects :) Sending hugs!

      Delete
  3. Such beautiful soft work Ivana; there is none like yours : ) Absolutely delightful and beautiful - very festive! I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a peaceful holiday season~ Love and hugs, Karen O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear Karen! You are too kind :) Thank you for the lovely wishes too! I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a beautiful Holiday as well! Big hugs! xo

      Delete
  4. Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures
    on this blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end
    or if it's the blog. Any suggestions would be greatly
    appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I haven't noticed any changes on the back end of the blog that would affect speed, but if anyone else has difficulty with pictures loading, please do let me know and I will investigate further. Thanks for the heads up :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!