Update

~Holiday Wishes~

Eek! Is 2013 almost over? Is Christmas almost here?? More so than most years, this year's festivities have especially crept up on our lil family! 

With so much happening in the last few weeks, time has flown by faster than a toupee on a windy day :P

But before we check out for the holidays, I wanted to drop in and send a merry, cheery greeting and wish you all the happiest of holidays!!! 

And while I am at it, a quick little update for the Stoicescu household: We've moved into our new home, and the feeling is wonderful. I anticipate many decorating/party hosting/homemaking/family moments are sure to be in our near future. 

The New Year also holds a few big changes, with my very first year of stepping down from all design team work. With that, in a couple short weeks I say farewell to Maja Design. A bittersweet moment, as last year has been such a wonderful experience, full of so many wonderful moments. Thank you to Jenny and Marie for the past year...Goodbyes are never easy, and you have both made this one especially hard, as being a part of this team is something I will always cherish. Nonetheless, my heart fills with joy seeing all the talented faces that make up the 2014 team. If you'd like to meet team 2014, you can check out all the amazing talent here

 For me, so many exciting things to look forward to in the New Year - primarily focusing on my love of photography. I don't know about you, but I am just so excited for the year ahead! And so very thankful for all the precious moments of 2013, your continued love and support, and all the blessings of life. 

I wish you all a wonderful, beautiful holiday season, the coziest, merriest, happiest Christmas and all the very best in 2014!

xoxo 

*Ivana* 

CONVERSATION

5 lovely comments:

Jules Aviles said...

Ivana, congrats on your new home! I hope the move was smooth and that all are happy! I wish you the very best with everything you do. I will miss seeing your creations with Maja but hope that we will still see projects you make on your own time:) Many Blessings for you for the New Year! Hugs, Jules:)

Becky said...

You will be missed, congrats on your new home.
Hugs.:)

Jill Norwood said...

Hello Ivana!
Happy New Year my dear! It must feel wonderful to be in your new home! I hope you are doing well! Blessings and hugs!
Jill

Jill Norwood said...

Hello dear Ivana,
So nice to see your sweet comments today and to know you are settled in your beautiful new home!! I hope this year brings many blessings to your photography! I always enjoy your photos!!
Hugs,
Jill
Ps I made pixel les with my Mom this Christmas! Did you bake any bread or other traditional foods?

flowerpalace said...

Oh no!! I love seeing your sweet cards and beautiful creations!! My guess is you won't be away for too long ;) Good luck for 2014 and I will definitely be keeping my eye out for you lovely one. xxx

Back
to top