A Baby Card and a Winner!

~Brand New Baby Girl~

I want to send out a really, really big thank you to all of you for the kind comments and sweet birthday wishes. What a beautiful surprise it is to see so many caring friends from all over the world, stop in, and take time to comment. I know your time is valuable, and I appreciate it so much! My birthday was a beautiful day, ever more brightened by your thoughtful words.

With birthdays, exams, and work, both hubby and I have had a busy week. So we are taking a little break tonight to visit our friends, who just recently had a little baby girl.

I wanted to make a very special card just for her to go along with a little baby gift, so I quickly created this card today. 


I used something I had on hand, do you recognize it? The little pocket on the front of the card? 

I made this pocket to add to my inspiration rolodex, but loved how sweet it looked on this baby card, so I pulled it out of my rolodex, and decorated it just a tad more, for this card.

It's the perfect thing to do when short on time...I love having little pockets, tags, and pre-made embellishments that can be added to cards, or used to embellish quick projects. Sure comes in handy on busy days like today :)


I added a little chipboard tag, along with a chipboard moon and stars, to add a bit more of a baby theme to the already pastel-y pocket. Then, I added a crinkled ribbon bow, with a handmade button, and glued the whole pocket down onto a card base, which I stamped around the edges with a stitch stamp from this Precious Remembrance set, as well as a striped border just above the "baby" chipboard sentiment. 


The card took only a few minutes because I had all that I needed already pre-made :)

We're so excited to meet her and very much look forward to our visit with our friends tonight.

But before I go, I have a winner for a $10 gift credit to my Etsy Shoppe!!! The lucky winner will also receive a bonus gift with their purchase!

CONGRATULATIONS, MAGDA!!!!

Please e-mail me at
ivanacamdzic@yahoo.com
for more details and to claim your prize.

I have a busy morning today, but before my day begins, I am joining a friend for a morning walk. Wishing you all a happy Thursday.

*Ivana*

12 comments

  1. cute as button, love this cute card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is as pretty as can be! I can't believe you say this is a "quick" card ;) It looks so beautiful and detailed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ivana I love how you mix colours :) Everything on this card match perfectly :) So beautitiful and soft..another amazing creation and inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card!!! The details are so sweet)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card!!
    and congrats to the winner~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So So adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card!! so cute!!!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is Gorgeous Ivana! Really,Really pretty...

    Marilyn M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Ivana, love the moon and the star-buttons.
    I see that I am a winner of your giveaway, that's a surprise! Thank you so much!
    Wish you a beautiful day!
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this precious and sweet baby card! So happy you enjoyed your birthday! :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!