Heartfelt Thanks

~Heartfelt Thanks~

Good Morning!

I am here to show you my very first creation with some beautiful Maja Design papers.

I have been anticipating the arrival of all the papers for a while now, and just as luck would have it, our postal system swallowed the box :P, and the shipment never made it to me!
That meant I would have to wait even longer now :(
Ever have to wait for something exciting? Doesn't it seem like time passes by soooooo slowly while you're waiting?
Even though it felt like a century, the second box took much less time to reach me and once it did...Boy, let me tell you!
I couldn't stop looking through the papers over and over again...Each and every design is so beautiful and full of vintage details.
The colors are unlike any other I've ever seen, and I couldn't be happier to share my love of Maja with all of you.


So this is my first card, created using papers from the Vintage Summer Basics Collection as well as the Antligen Collection.

I used papers 1933 and Vardagjamning, along with some white cardstock and lots of pretty die-cut pieces.


I added the sentiment (from this TCM stamp set) to the die-cut tag (using this PTI die).


For the base of the card, I layered several patterns along with a white die-cut doily.
I then adhered a teensy glassine bag, into which I tucked my little tag.


I decorated the front of the glassine bag with a handmade clay frame, some lace and a pretty banner and heart from PTI.

I added the rest of the heart border at the bottom of the card, along with a few liquid pearl accents.

Don't you just love the soft colors of and how beautifully they work together?!
{I know I do}
:)

If you'd like to see more pretty creations using Maja Design paper, please visit the lovely blog where the design team girls post new projects every day!

Thanks for visiting today,

*Ivana*

p.s. I have one more fun thing to share with you today...A sneak peek of a brand-new upcoming collection from Maja Design :)




CONVERSATION

2 lovely comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

just beautiful! love how soft your cards look :)

Romy said...

Gosh, it's such a gorgeous romantic card. You have done such wonderful work with the Maja Design papers!

Back
to top