~Very Happy News~

I am thrilled to announce a brand new year of design with one of the most stunning paper companies in the shabby chic & vintage design department...Maja Design!!!

The moment I saw the beautiful artwork that Marie so lovingly designs, I knew that it would be the perfect fit with my vintage style. I just couldn't help myself after seeing the gorgeous products... And I was taken a little by surprise at how personal and lovely both Marie and Jenny are, and how much love they each pour into the products and the workings of the company.

I am truly honored to spread the word about a company that is so deserving!!!

Along with me, are a heap of super talented gals that Jenny {our creative team coordinator}  hand-selected to hop on board, and I am so excited to share the list of Maja Girls with you!










And our lovely co-ordinator, Jenny


If you have never heard of Maja Design, here is a quick sneak peek of some of the beautiful papers I fell in love with....




There are so many more beautiful designs to see, so if you love shabby chic or vintage designs, then you mustn't pass up their beautiful new website, which features many, many beautiful paper collections!

I am beyond excited for the New Year, my Maja Design journey, and to share many new creations with you!

Sending many sweet Holiday wishes to all, 

*Ivana*

CONVERSATION

3 lovely comments:

Romy said...

Big congrats! I'm so excited to be on this team with you. The Maja Design papers suit your style just so well and I can't wait to see what you will make with them.

Valery said...

Congratulations to you Ivana. You will be the perfect fit and I am loving their vintage and shabby chic papers. Can't wait to see what you create with them. Merry Christmas to you and thanks for all the inspiration this past year. I look forward to much more. Hugs xo

estetik said...

Thanks for sharing this great news with us. I hope we will get great knowledge by this.
Estetik

Back
to top