~A Dream Wedding~

Such a happy post to share with you today!
Finally, a little glimpse of our wedding day :)

I'm sharing just a few of the snapshots, and a teensy tidbit of the story here on my blog today....BUT I have a full write up here, if you would like to read all about the day's events and see more pictures.

Our wedding ceremony was located at the Grand Villa Argentina hotel, on one of the beautiful terraces.
When we first saw the breath-taking views of the sparkling blue sea and the old city from the terrace, we felt like we had to pinch ourselves. It was SO beautiful!

It also just so happened that our wedding was the last wedding to ever take place there.
Which made it all that much more special :) 

Right before the ceremony was about to begin and I had to get dressed, I got a moment to myself and our wedding planner kindly asked if I wanted to take a look at the "decorated" terrace.

The moment I saw it, I couldn't hold back the tears. It was so beautiful!!!


{hand-made touches everywhere...}


{plenty of pretty lace and sparkling crystal...}


{beautiful, delicate flowers}


{and breath-taking views}

All the emotions just took over...Standing there, with all that beauty surrounding me...Knowing that this was the moment we had been waiting for all of this time.
It was the most excited, nervous, overwhelming feeling of my life.
It was such a wonderful feeling.

I was joined by my maid of honor and my sister-in-law shortly after, and I could see the same feeling in their eyes. 
It was such a surreal moment and before I could burst into a full-out sob, I hurried back to my dad, who was waiting for me inside the grand hotel lobby, just in time for the guests to be ushered to their seats, and for the ceremony to begin.

Walking down the aisle on my dad's arm, seeing my sweetheart, my families, my dear grams, my best gal pal and maid of honor, the breathtaking views, and being surrounded by scenery that I remember from my childhood...

In that moment, I could truly say that I knew my dreams could, and had, come true. 
And I don't think I could have been happier or had a more perfect moment than that.






Looking back now, we still can't believe that it all happened. When I start to feel like it was all a dream, I remember that perfect moment that I felt walking down the aisle, and it reminds me of how lucky and blessed we were to have had the opportunity to enjoy that special day in our lives with the people we love, in a place we love, and with each other...

I really couldn't imagine anything more precious than that. 

*Ivana*







CONVERSATION

5 lovely comments:

Romy said...

Gosh, such gorgeous photos! You make an amazingly good looking couple :)

Valery said...

Everything is perfect and gorgeous and you are the most beautiful bride. Congrats to you. I am busy planning my daughter's wedding in April, it's so much fun. Thanks for sharing.

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow beautiful...you looked so gorgeous and happy! Congrats!

Rinoplasti said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case IĆ¢€™ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!
Rinoplasti

Monika/Buzsy said...

Congratulations. Everything looks lovely.

Back
to top