~Zoom Goes My Heart~

I'm back and today is our last day of previews. Which means that tomorrow, not only are we revealing all the stamp designs for the TCM November release, but we are also featuring another blog hop, with awesome chances for you to win the new stamps!

So I hope you'll come back and see what all the commotion is about!

For today, I still have a couple of little things to share, so here they are :)


I created two super quick and super simple projects with the featured stamp set of today, Zoom Goes My Heart. 

It's a fun set to play with, since all the images have been separated out, so that you can build your own image (this means you can easily add more color, and dimension to all of your stamped creations, which is a super fun way to play with your stamps)

The first baggie, features one of the speedometers in the set...Which is super cute when paired with the sentiment that fits the image so perfectly.


This card features another fun image from the stamp set, a fuel gauge, with, of course, a matching sentiment!
Such a cute way to dress up V-Day projects.

The hearts used in these projects were die-cut using Sizzix Primitive Hearts die. I know it's a quick post today, but I am working on lots of crafty things to share in the next little while, and I am also getting ready for the big reveal tomorrow!

I hope you'll be back to check it out!

Thanks so much for joining me today :)

*Ivana*



CONVERSATION

4 lovely comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving these sentiments!

Karen B. said...

These are so beautiful...

Ann said...

Fun projects, Ivana! All you DT members have such unique styles! Looks like a very cool stamp set too.

Lagene said...

Love these new stamps, Great white on kraft projects!

Back
to top