~Oh How I Love...~

Anything stitched....
Whether it be a few stitches passed through my sewing machine, a stitch or two used to secure a button, or stitch-like stamps...I love them all! It is my most favorite addition to my crafting projects, and I love the homespun touch it provides.
Which is exactly why I was thrilled to find out about a new addition to the wonderful Stitched Sentiments stamp design :)  Stitched Sentiments #2, that is!

Today is all about this lovely stamp set, and I have two projects to share today using this beautiful set!


I created this Valentine's Day card using some very basic elements: cardstock, ribbon, chipboard, buttons and of course, some TCM stamps! 


I really love the font of this set, and I was so excited to see a second edition come back...with new sentiments in the very same font I adore so much. 

I particularly love the fact that the letters can be colored in - such a fun way to dress up your stamped images!
I used a Copic marker to do so here (Cool Shadow) and I love how it turned out!


To frame the sentiment, I added some painted chipboard, hand-dyed ribbon, a handmade button, and a few layers of cardstock. 


For this little tag, I used one of the other sentiments in the set, along with a pretty die-cut from this Spellbinders die set, which I stamped with a border stamp from the Lovely Ovals stamp set and embossed it in white.

I am so excited to be playing more with stamps these days...I love the freedom of being able to mix and match designs, pick my own colors, and create a project from start to finish with just a few simple elements.

I especially love that I can add a pinch of homemade goodness just by adding a stitched sentiment (or any other little designs) to my creations! Whether these stamps help you create a project form scratch, or you use them to add a bit of interest or detail to your creations, they are still one of the best (and most fun) ways to get crafty and be creative.

I can't wait to show you more stamped creations I have coming in the next few days, so stay tuned!
For a chance to win today's featured stamp set, leave a comment on the TCM blog by 9 pm PST and you might be the lucky winner!

Thanks for stopping by today :)

*Ivana*










CONVERSATION

4 lovely comments:

Marlena M. said...

Lovely color combo and embellishments Ivana~

mariangel said...

ivana you are so delicate and sweet i love the combination of color congrats

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful! This signature color combo never gets old!

Sharri said...

Ivana, I love the soft colors and all of the details on both the card and tag! Gorgeous!

Back
to top