~Lovely Morning~

Spent the morning with two very dear friends...
So much to chat about, so many things to catch up on.
What a wonderful way to enjoy the a.m. :)

Before I run off with my day, I wanted to stop by and share a couple of new creations I've made for the upcoming craft sale/my homemade Christmas gift pile...


Two sweet tins, painted and decorated with plenty of shabby toppings.


I am loving aqua & soft pink lately, it is such a sweet color combination for the holidays.
Unexpected and fun...Just like a special gift that will hide inside these little treasures.


I used a few different stamps, which I had cut and colored with my Copic Markers (Cool Shadow and Light Pink). For the dies, I used Papertrey's Button Card Die, as well as Spellbinders Grommet Tags.
Along with paper diecuts, I also used some hand-colored felt to add a tad of texture.

I added a shabby ribbon bow to each tin, topped off with pretty buttons.

Such a simple and fun way to alter all sorts of packages you might have sitting around your home...Can't think of a prettier way to recycle! Hope you'll give it a try.

Thanks so much for visiting this morning,

*Ivana*



CONVERSATION

7 lovely comments:

bonnielynnh said...

I love these! The colors are non-traditional but perfect together. Those will make a lovely tin for treats!

Nancy said...

Your tins are so adorable!

Fi said...

Love the soft pretty colours as well and what beautiful gift ideas,

Sabrina Sulaiman said...

This is super lovely, Ivana!! I love altered tins too!

Beate said...

Gorgeous altered cans. I LOVE the soft colors you used.
Hugs and smiles

bad kitty said...

wow so nice cads

Indy said...

Wow! What beautiful projects! Love your soft colors!

Back
to top